Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Thanks for the love guys!

@912GreenSkell, the smell started out pretty spicy on the cream 47 but changing to a more fruity / floral aroma with a heavy dank stank if that makes sense lol she'll be coming down in two and a half weeks I figure, jack 47 FV probably coming down this week.

Mmmmmm there's that smell I've been missing... Just wait until after a nice long cure... There's nothing like it man!

Ye @Vas Deferens, they are a Spanish company.

Jack 47 FV should be coming down soon guys :thumbsup:

Weather here has been outstanding the past two plus weeks, can't wait to see them again. This is the part that kills me as a guerrilla, especially the one plot. Fingers crossed

Going to be doing some chopping soon gotta space it out ,pretty much have a forest of six plants ,and not a lot of room really actually confused on how I'm going to dry it in a small trailer wanted to take pictures but my dad is all paranoid about rippers and the internet,so soon enough on the chop got pics but really and I am not bragging I need to figure it out ,blueberry soon though

Ye @Vas Deferens, they are a Spanish company.

Jack 47 FV should be coming down soon guys :thumbsup:

Weather here has been outstanding the past two plus weeks, can't wait to see them again. This is the part that kills me as a guerrilla, especially the one plot. Fingers crossed

Good luck brother and stay safe!! I started leeching a pair today...BB and the god bud are coming down. BB is ready and god bud is starting to get some mold a little too much so its time.(don't feel like pissing with a dew shield)

Jack 47 partially harvested. Ran out of daylight and forgot the headlamp. She's quite large. Showing powdery mildew which I didn't see last time out. One of my favourite smelling strains I've ever grown. Smells very sharp, citrus tang. No signs of rot. Took the largest 6 colas and left the rest to go another week or so.

Cream 47 coming down next week!

Back