Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Took a couple buds off the jack 47 FV. She needs another week. Showing some powdery mildew and the weather is starting to get very cool now at nights. No signs of bud rot. These pics were taken Monday and she'll probably come down next Wednesday.

20150928_172821~2.jpg
20150928_172841~2.jpg
20150928_173158~2.jpg
20150928_173211~2.jpg

I carefully removed the fan leaves with mildew on them. Wish I brought something to spray apply but we'll see how she holds off.

Forgot the cream 47 pic, she's coming down in a couple days. Really like how the training worked out with this one.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

I'd love to grow outdoors but I can just about keep my tent in order it must be hard trying to fight mother nature!:slap:

Cheers scally, yup she throws a few curve balls that's for sure!

Frikin awesome.

Thanks grim! Almost wrapped the year up brotha.

Awesome outdoor growing DV they turned out great! :d5:
Very impressive size on these especially considering our less than ideal climate... think it's supposed to be a bit warmer next week so hopefully you can finish up this grow without any major issues.
:pass:

Thanks guys, been very cold and rainy the past week or so, hopefully they toughed out the weather. The cream 47 has had more pampering and pulling of dying fan leaves due to access being much better. Hopefully she hasn't been ripped, been lucky so far!

Been dealin with the same conditions darth. Must have balls of iron to tackle our fall environment in addition to luck and good strain choices! :)
Hope your plants are taking the cold and damp as well as mine are currently bud!

Been dealin with the same conditions darth. Must have balls of iron to tackle our fall environment in addition to luck and good strain choices! :)
Hope your plants are taking the cold and damp as well as mine are currently bud!

Do not under estimate the dark side of the force !

Back