Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Chem City Blues Vape report.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Mephisto.

Strain:

Chem City Blues (Auto Blues x Chemdogging)

Did it autoflower?: Yes.

Soil/hydro:

Plagron Light Soil.

Nutes:

Advanced Nutrients.

Light (kind and schedule):

Veg under GN MS0004 then bloom under GN HS1. Schedule 20/4.

From seed to harvest:-

10 weeks.

Dry Yield: _g

About 100g.

High/Effect Duration:

I just love this strain it's such an amazing flavour and deep stone. The buds are dark,tight and dense with plenty of fat trichomes and the aroma and taste are just lovely,it's the dank and deep Chemdogging and a light floral note on the inhale then the exhale is sweet skunk and dark berries.As soon as you taste it the high hits,it's almost instant and very cerebral,you can easily drift off into deep though so it's perfect for meditation, I can see it having medical value too as a sleep aid because it's very relaxing.
Like the Chemdogging the flavour and smell have not diminished in the jars over 6 weeks and the resin still sticks to your fingers when breaking a bud open.
Another top class Auto from the Mephisto Boys.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Dark dense buds with plenty of resin.

THE GROWTH: *****

See video below.

THE SMELL: *****

Deep dank and fruity.

THE SMOKE: *****

First class.

THE HIGH: *****

Zombie Land lol.

eVkXaPI.jpg
eX6oSr1.jpg
Nywlvlh.jpg
eymyoNg.jpg

[video=youtube_share;iH4rDKgiHps]http://youtu.be/iH4rDKgiHps[/video]

Thanks for the review TaNg!

Tang,did you remove a few of the bottom side branches and add coco like they suggested?

Tang,did you remove a few of the bottom side branches and add coco like they suggested?

I removed more from the top if anything bro she was thickly foliated. No coco here bro just Plagron soil from the bag.

Mine is real healthy but she seems a little slow.Didn't show preflowers until day 30.She started to get her terminal pistols at day 49 and she is really kicking into vertical surge.Thanks for the report and video.

Cheers tang! Another great report.
if you fancy a job in spain, Give us a shout ;)

Cheers tang! Another great report.
if you fancy a job in spain, Give us a shout ;)

Tang linking up with the ever growing Mephisto movement?!? Now that can only be good news for the rest of us!

Last edited:
Hey Tang, I try to keep an eye on your grows and know youve raised some great plants in the last year. As far as effect goes, not based upon anything else, do you have a favorite? I dont have nearly the experience you do with different varieties but mine has been HBSS, but recently me and the GF have been vaping more 24C, but only when we are staying home cuz that stuff gets us LOOPY. Im more of a moderate vaper, 2 good hits and Im done. We shared a bowl last night and she decided to pack another and burn it herself and she was ripped, couldnt stop laughing and swore she was seeing double. Its fun for me just watching her be silly. Anyway great grow and curious about your opinion of the strains you have grown.

Hey Tang, I try to keep an eye on your grows and know youve raised some great plants in the last year. As far as effect goes, not based upon anything else, do you have a favorite? I dont have nearly the experience you do with different varieties but mine has been HBSS, but recently me and the GF have been vaping more 24C, but only when we are staying home cuz that stuff gets us LOOPY. Im more of a moderate vaper, 2 good hits and Im done. We shared a bowl last night and she decided to pack another and burn it herself and she was ripped, couldnt stop laughing and swore she was seeing double. Its fun for me just watching her be silly. Anyway great grow and curious about your opinion of the strains you have grown.

The Chemdogging and Chem a City Blues are up there with the best I've grown but I don't think it's the place to name my top 10 lol.

Back