Lighting TaNg's Dragons.

those colours are amazing i cant wait to vape some of mine

Lovely chunky buds as always bro :Sharing One:

Thanks for the love guys.

the both plants are piss poor and will yield next to nothing.

:check:

Last edited:

Dont take it personally I stated in the thread they had vey little love from me and I'm sure I could beast the strain if I diailed them in....gonna run them again soon as it a killer high so watch this space.

Oh, yeah, I always forget your English humour :crying:

Do you have the dry numbers?

Any difference in potency straight from dry comparing to F2s you grew last year ?

You know, I appreciate fair feedback and don't take it personal :peace:

Moonstone (p2) is a bigger yielder for sure and I'd love to see her in TaNg style TaNg's Thang

Cheers, hope SD treats you well :Sharing One:

- - Updated - - -

Do you have the dry numbers?

Any difference in potency straight from dry comparing to F2s you grew last year ?

You know, I appreciate fair feedback and don't take it personal :peace:

Moonstone (p2) is a bigger yielder for sure and I'd love to see her in TaNg style TaNg's Thang

Cheers, hope SD treats you well :Sharing One:

The lady in the 6L was 77g and the bigger girl was 87g,it's difficult to compare the strength to the last one I grew because I use Bud Factor X now and it's made everything stronger lol also a slightly different spectrum with the Rebels involved. The taste was defiantly different as the last on was pretty much pure Blackjacks when these are a mix with the complex dragon flavours,it's very moreish bro.

gorgeous looking buds! amazing colors! those look friggen perfect,and tasty,great job!

Back