The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Snow G is the only photo I'm sure on .. maybe a Gelato 41 FV in the other hole? Only going to have one pony in the photo comp, and maybe two autos? :shrug:

Autos still up in the air cept for a sativa or two that are going to the GH to be tortured .. Mexican Airlines and Santa Marta Haze..:smoking:

Snow G is the only photo I'm sure on .. maybe a Gelato 41 FV in the other hole? Only going to have one pony in the photo comp, and maybe two autos? :shrug:

Autos still up in the air cept for a sativa or two that are going to the GH to be tortured .. Mexican Airlines and Santa Marta Haze..:smoking:
wow, going Sati-nuts this year with MA and SMH! MA has a great rep', very nice cross and still one of their best IMO....

T20M is so loaded with the Goods mate, and most all are very strong against mold... ditto for the auto's :greenthumb:

:rolleyes2: so be it, but I had to mention this as a responsible AFN citizen!

meh, soundz more like coverin ur ass to me :rofl: :biggrin: but seriously, it'z jus that to this day, out of all the plantz i've grown, the ww x bb remainz the downright stoniest :headbang: however, thoze were autoz, so needless to say, a photo of said stoniest weed is only the next logical step :eyebrows: i've waited a long time to be able to do it, so...it is now written & shall be done :thumbsup: ppp

wow, going Sati-nuts this year with MA and SMH! MA has a great rep', very nice cross and still one of their best IMO....

T20M is so loaded with the Goods mate, and most all are very strong against mold... ditto for the auto's :greenthumb:

Muchacha may get in there somewhere as well :smoking: Snow G is the quickest to flip and to finish according to Adam and MMXX can wait till next year.. don't know how SS Gelato 41 FV will manage the environment but will find out.. said to be a 7-8 week flower time so it may be ok :shrug:

Going to really focus on biostimulants to build up their immune systems this year and see how that goes :eek1:

New year,new luck! I'll have plenty of times cause here i'm far away from any outdoor action, good luck to all participants!

Local laws(and personal circumstances) make it so I need to be able to lock my crop so I’m building a reclaimed window greenhouse to achieve this. Does this not count as outdoors but rather greenhouse bud? I’d love to participate

I’m in! I have some Twenty20 MMXX seeds left from last years win… in the auto part. May just do that although I already have a blueberry and a jeano photo strain already above soil by two days…

meh, soundz more like coverin ur ass to me :rofl: :biggrin: but seriously, it'z jus that to this day, out of all the plantz i've grown, the ww x bb remainz the downright stoniest :headbang: however, thoze were autoz, so needless to say, a photo of said stoniest weed is only the next logical step :eyebrows: i've waited a long time to be able to do it, so...it is now written & shall be done :thumbsup: ppp
:confused1: - why would I feel the need to do that? I didn't recommend it to you...:rolleyes2:
I wanted to try her too (photo), a good rep' she has for quality... I ended up swapping that choice out for Skunk Special, hoping to get that stanky pheno but got the sweet one instead... Super yummy though, like lemon PEZ + floral, the other main pheno... And what a terp monster she was, I got a bit nauseous during harvest from the olfactory overload!
Her, Outdoor Grapefruit and Mimosa Champagne were all winners for me - :thumbsup: ... I wish I knew why Female/Gennaro bailed outta here, they were on a good roll, then :poof:....
I’m in! I have some Twenty20 MMXX seeds left from last years win… in the auto part. May just do that although I already have a blueberry and a jeano photo strain already above soil by two days…
No prob for those photo's to join the Comp Jp' if you want...

Back