The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
summer-solstice-sun-face.gif

village peeps.gif
:digit::watering::growing::growing::growing:
harvest.gif
harvest.gif
harvest.gif

It's 4/20, and ya know what that means,...:jointman:-- besides that,...
Yup, time to bust open the annual Auto-Photo Competition!!
:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:

We're on year 6 now, with all the thrills, chills, and spills that happen in a way that only OD growers know!
It's a more relaxed contest, and is always filled with lovely plants and buds....
The Comp' is open to anybody, with any genetics they wish, any grow method... Breeder and product showcasing is welcome too!

:greencheck: Here are the ground rules:

-- 30th Oct Final finish date

-- Any genetics fly here, Auto or Photo.... Any start date, just be aware of the finish date

-- Entry Code must be included with the germ'/early seedling pics, and harvest pics, with this info please: [ 2022 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivar); start date/harvest date ]

-- No plant in this Comp' is eligible for any other Contest, and visa versa

-- Only participants wishing to be included in the Final Polls need to provide preferred weekly Updates....(3/month minimum)... fall off of this too much, too long and the contestant may be DQ'ed (fair is fair, ay?)
*(Guerilla Growers can apply to the Team Leaders for a Guerilla Pass which will enable you to post updates every 2-3 weeks and still be in the Final Poll.)

-- You can select up to 3 plants each for auto's and photo's for the duration of the Comp', in case they get eaten, ripped, destroyed, etc.,...BUT-->

-- You must name your Final entry plant 2 weeks before harvest (photo's), or 1 week before (autos), or the official Finish date at the latest...

-- Voting will consist of live bud/cola shots and dry nugg' shots (1 each) for both auto and photo' plants submitted for polling... So 4 polls total, live and dry auto, live and dry photo....
Winners determined same way as usual: the combined votes for the auto's and photo's live and dry will be tallied to determine the Auto winner and Photo' winner....

-- prizes TBD

-- It is acceptable for outdoor plants to be started indoor, as long as the vast majority of the plant's life is outdoor.

:gary:That's it, any questions feel free to ask...Good luck and have fun contestants! :goodluck:

Last edited:
ok ok twist me arm :rofl: gettin ready :smoking:

4-17a-jpg.1446511

:bighug:thanks me mates :smokeout:...pardon the delay, long day at work,...pesky work messin' with my/our holiday :rofl:

yeah well, i ain't got no fancy picture full o' fuckin gnomez & shit yet :doh:, but fwiw, i'll be skippin autoz & growin 6 photoz outside this year, with only 5 of thoze being eligible here, cuz one will be in the seedstockerz od g&s....strainz are still to be decided, but i at least know i'll be growin a granddaddy purple from blim burn & a ww x bb from female seedz :thumbsup: other undecided choicez include cali orange, a chemdawg/haze cross, mmxx, grapefruit, runtz, critical+, tropicanna cookiez, green scout cookiez, and/or lemon skunk....the struggle is real :wall: i won't be planting til june 1st, so still have a lil time to decide & will narrow it all down by then ;) ppp

a ww x bb from female seedz
..mind this one carefully 420, maybe even skip it... Female Gennaro said she's weak against mold, and waved me off of her with no reservations.. nice cross but tough to land clean OD's!
That MMXX is your huckleberry, hands down :greenthumb:...GDP is solid too...
I ran C+2.0, kinda shakey for mold.... CA Orange should be decent, ditto for the Cookies x's based on what I've seen from a private breeder using GSC and some x's of it with other cultivars... but you never know for sure!

..mind this one carefully 420, maybe even skip it... Female Gennaro said she's weak against mold, and waved me off of her with no reservations.. nice cross but tough to land clean OD's!
That MMXX is your huckleberry, hands down :greenthumb:...GDP is solid too...
I ran C+2.0, kinda shakey for mold.... CA Orange should be decent, ditto for the Cookies x's based on what I've seen from a private breeder using GSC and some x's of it with other cultivars... but you never know for sure!

mmm, sorry bro, but there'z no way in hell ur gonna wave me off of growin the ww x bb :nono: :rofl: jus sayin....:smoking: ppp

mmm, sorry bro, but there'z no way in hell ur gonna wave me off of growin the ww x bb :nono: :rofl: jus sayin....:smoking: ppp
:rolleyes2: so be it, but I had to mention this as a responsible AFN citizen!
Still, the MMXX gets my vote,... I will try her someday, but this year it's cat pee Trainwreck, and maybe the new girl on the block Something Good...

Back