The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Local laws(and personal circumstances) make it so I need to be able to lock my crop so I’m building a reclaimed window greenhouse to achieve this. Does this not count as outdoors but rather greenhouse bud? I’d love to participate

yes, greenhousez are ok :thumbsup: ppp

Whooohahahah ! Count me in brother @Waira. You know I’m all over this already and have my girls started. Early bird gets the worm

Here’s my starting line up…

Photo’s
SnowG
Jack47 FV
Detroit Rock City F1 FV by our AFN @Jean-O

Autos
Muchacha
California Snow

:woohoo:

I'll play nice. :toke::nono::coffee::shooty::fire:

I'll run photos and autos.:thumbsup::vibe:

I'll let you know by mid-May exactly what I'm going to be running.

Does that fit inside the rules?

I'm in the midst of a lot of figuring out what plants that I want to run for myself outside this year right now.
I still have 4 different kinds of seeds still to pop yet for my run this year and many clones to make between now and the end of May for inside and outside runs.
I'm going outside my comfort zone this summer. I'm going to run inside this summer too. Ugh.. SMH..
I'm doing R&D testing for a farmer with some of his strains. Using light recipes and growing techniques that I'm working with. Product Improvement.

:chef::dizzy::smokeout:

update -> the seed eagle landed today, woot! :yay: now i jus gotta figger out what the hell i'm gonna grow :rofl: :doh: ppp

Here’s a little indoor grow I finished this month. Humbolt Magic Melon
DB348EBF-BCD0-44BF-9EAA-8C3A1332B87A.jpeg

LOL only back a day and alreay thinking of jumpin in this . I have a few I just put indirt last night Makido , runtz , Ice braker, Sister deciple, and silver run(still looking for the perosn who gifted me these ) . hmmm also got a bunch of MIXED NUTTS ill be puttin outside

Fun in the SUN time! Im down to grow some auto's and photo's again this year! Ill be starting auto's here in a week or so I have some photo's that I started back in the middle of March that will be going out here soon. @Waira Im looking forward to another fun and busy outdoor season... Ill post up entry pics in a few weeks once I decide my garden layout. I can't wait to get things going on out in the garden though! Im ready for fresh fruits and veggies and flower and just gardening out in the sun.... I got me a green house this year that is going to take a lot of work also. I already had to weld extra tubing into the frame because of a small wind storm but I think its good to go now after adding 24 extra cross braces. I got to run power down to the garden yet but I got 2 industrial exhaust fans to install in the hoop house also and more mulching to do but its getting there. The inner cage where I'll be growing the big plants again this year is all set and ready awaiting transplant.
20220419_191607.jpg
20220419_191601.jpg
20220419_191703.jpg

A few of the could be photo contestants for the year
20220417_200021.jpg
20220417_200037.jpg
20220419_190952.jpg
20220419_191006.jpg

I can't wait to see how this year turns out for everyone!

Back