The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Waira weekly udpate of the zoo :smokeit:

Blueberry photo
bb 7-26.jpg

Texada Time Warp photo
ttw 7-26.jpg

CBD Haze auto from @Jean-O Gonna be a big kola on this one me thinks
cbdh 7-26.jpg

Kush Kush auto from @Jean-O
kk 7-26.jpg

Autowreck from T20M - this plant is just flipping after 60 days and hasn't ever been a happy camper :shrug:
aw 7-26.jpg

Non comp Seedstockers CBD Critical XXL multipotted
cbdc 7-26.jpg

Non Comp SoFem Blood Lemon Skunk auto being bottom fed with MC right at a month old
bls 7-24.jpg

Upgraded one of the 55 gallon barrels to this 250 gallon tub over the weekend before it rained for the first time in a good spell.. got about 7 inches in this one and the two 55 gallon barrels are good.. can make it the rest of the growing season now me thinks
IMG_3455.jpg

That'z the zoo for this week folks. Happy growing all! :pass:

@Waira weekly udpate of the zoo :smokeit:

Blueberry photo
View attachment 1618648

Texada Time Warp photo
View attachment 1618649

CBD Haze auto from @Jean-O Gonna be a big kola on this one me thinks
View attachment 1618650

Kush Kush auto from @Jean-O
View attachment 1618660

Autowreck from T20M - this plant is just flipping after 60 days and hasn't ever been a happy camper :shrug:
View attachment 1618653

Non comp Seedstockers CBD Critical XXL multipotted
View attachment 1618654

Non Comp SoFem Blood Lemon Skunk auto being bottom fed with MC right at a month old
View attachment 1618655

Upgraded one of the 55 gallon barrels to this 250 gallon tub over the weekend before it rained for the first time in a good spell.. got about 7 inches in this one and the two 55 gallon barrels are good.. can make it the rest of the growing season now me thinks
View attachment 1618659

That'z the zoo for this week folks. Happy growing all! :pass:
The Kush Kush looks fine :pass:

Honey Badger is done and out! I’m guessing part of the reason this one didn’t get bigger is the root system was pretty small and pulled out of the 7 gal easily. Typically a good root system is hard to pull out without taking the whole bag of soil with it. As you can see the rest of the girls have been doing just fun in this soil.
IMG_4689.jpeg

IMG_4690.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg

Honey Badger is done and out! I’m guessing part of the reason this one didn’t get bigger is the root system was pretty small and pulled out of the 7 gal easily. Typically a good root system is hard to pull out without taking the whole bag of soil with it. As you can see the rest of the girls have been doing just fun in this soil.
View attachment 1618956
View attachment 1618960View attachment 1618961
I really like the way that bud looks like velvet purple.
The second pic. I just want to rub my face in it:biggrin:

Fire OG Kush update
@Waira and fellow growers.

Hey y'all things are going pretty good around here.
A little dry and Smokey maybe. We've got a lot of overcast days for Christ's sake. I can't believe the smoke and the haze and rain and clouds??? And all in July??? it's crazy. :vibe::redcard:

But the girls are still plugging on, looking pretty good for the most part. They could be bigger I'm sure. Even though I put them in late they're feasting and growing like Weeds.:cooldance:

I can't believe we had rain 2 days ago, was able to fill all my rain tanks up. But it's going to rain again today. Well sprinkled a little bit ago and trying to sprinkle right now.
There's another bad storm coming tonight... Wtf it's freaking unreal it's July. :nono:

:bow:I guess careful what you wish for:haha:

These are supposed to be the dog days of summer, right?
The other day I thought I was going to have to get the canoe out to go down the street it was raining so much and hard.⛈️💧💦☔

I've had to water the girls quite extensively they were pretty dry. The one day I gave them each two gallons of water and then I watered them again that night with another 2 gallons of water. I also watered them on the day it rained 2 days ago.
Our humidity here has been very low for Michigan. The humidity here is usually pretty muggy most of the summer. Off and on of course but it's been mostly off this year.

The humidity here doesn't go up very high for very long the relative humidity right now is 79% but this morning when I came out it was only 33%
I expect after the rain goes through and storm tonight that it'll drop right back down again into the upper 30s and run around 45% thereabouts.

So I worked all the girls over again. I manipulated and trimmed down pretty good over the last 6 days or 7. They've just about all back from pruning again already.
Wow..
I'm going out to work on them this weekend and one more time with the topping next week. I want to have a nice kind of flat:shrug: canopy this year. I've never really tried to do it and be on it. So I thought I'd try that this year see what happens.:spels:I made top again I don't know we'll see. They should start showing flower sign here by the 9th or so.

Fire OG Kush

21st after trimming
IMG_20230725_074129888.jpg

25th
IMG_20230725_074229155~5.jpg

27th
IMG_20230727_201144065~2.jpg

Yesterday
IMG_20230727_200956218~2.jpg

Day 111 for the girls OD, missed a week due to being beat after work and heatnapping . Here they are.
IMG_3263.jpeg
IMG_3264.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg
IMG_3266.jpeg

They prob needed that topdress earlier but never grown these before OD. They aren’t looking bad. But not 100% either.

Back