The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Skunk hero S1 Update GTG
@Waira

Skunk hero S1 is
I absolutely love this plant. It's so beautiful. My Last year's girl was just so full with color. I Couldn't ask for more beautiful plant. In all the years I've grown cannabis

@Jean-O genetics has made me a very proud cultivator of cannabis.:toke::cheers::pass:

As this plant has been my showcase plant.
I show these pictures first to everyone that wants to see anything that I've grown.

I think I'm going to have one of those really nice pictures made up of the buds from last year's colons. Made into one of those glass fractures. I think it's worthy and will fit this plant nicely.
To hang on my wall.
The Skunk hero S1 it is just one of the most spectacularly most colorful plants I've ever grown.

A Picasso of marijuana.:bow:

Fall 2022 Skunk hero S1
Breeder @Jean-O genetics

IMG_20221017_073057845.jpg

The skunk hero S1 is a joy to run as well. I had absolutely zero issues running this plant last year.

Other than the pot was a little small, I had it in a 15 gallon pot ( oops my bad ) but it ran excellently with no issues. I had zero issues no p.m. no infestations of bugs and I really didn't have to work with it a lot because the leaf structures were for lack of a better word perfect and easy to work with. I enjoyed this plant it's a easy button plant to me. 💯🆗🎯

Skunk hero S1
Breeder Jean'Os genetics

IMG_20230720_073811781.jpg
IMG_20230721_073932748.jpg
IMG_20230720_073823091~3.jpg
IMG_20230720_073755075.jpg
IMG_20230718_164700781.jpg
IMG_20230720_085146398_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20230718_164730879.jpg

Well we're almost there another two months and 3 weeks and it's going to be over with... Another season down.

:toke::pighug::cheers::cooldance::pass:

@Growtogrow
I would love to have that weather right now!
Girls look great!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Thanks Bill :toke::cheers:

Yup I know your guy's weather down there is atrocious right now. Oh my God.:fire:
I used to live in Texas and I know it can get hot as hell...
I think the hottest I remember it getting to was like a 113°f somewhere in there. I think it got to 117°f South of where I was living at in Lockhart but still that's hot.

Yeah we used to freaking play around and throw things on the hood of the car to fry them. shit like eggs and hamburger stuff like that we used to do all kinds of stupid shit back in day.

You can definitely cook a meal on the hood of your car or even on inside on the dash you could bake stuff.

I seen a clip on YouTube couple days ago where they were cooking personal size pizzas on a dash of their car someplace. It wasn't taking very long to cook them neither, it was pretty crazy how hot the dash of your car can get.

@Waira

Skunk hero S1 is
I absolutely love this plant. It's so beautiful. My Last year's girl was just so full with color. I Couldn't ask for more beautiful plant. In all the years I've grown cannabis

@Jean-O genetics has made me a very proud cultivator of cannabis.:toke::cheers::pass:

As this plant has been my showcase plant.
I show these pictures first to everyone that wants to see anything that I've grown.

I think I'm going to have one of those really nice pictures made up of the buds from last year's colons. Made into one of those glass fractures. I think it's worthy and will fit this plant nicely.
To hang on my wall.
The Skunk hero S1 it is just one of the most spectacularly most colorful plants I've ever grown.

A Picasso of marijuana.:bow:

Fall 2022 Skunk hero S1
Breeder @Jean-O genetics

View attachment 1616743

The skunk hero S1 is a joy to run as well. I had absolutely zero issues running this plant last year.

[Snip]

Skunk hero S1
Breeder Jean'Os genetics
Your Skunk Hero S1 is gorgeous! I usually avoid running purchased S1s because I worry about vigor but you've sold me. I'm adding this strain to my bucket list. I've never grown @Jean-O genetics before but can see it's time to start.

Your Skunk Hero S1 is gorgeous! I usually avoid running purchased S1s because I worry about vigor but you've sold me. I'm adding this strain to my bucket list. I've never grown @Jean-O genetics before but can see it's time to start.
Thanks @Rasterman

Yup
Jean'O sent me three different strains last year.

I gave the other two clones strains away that I had.

I didn't try growing the other two cuz my license was full so they ended up dying.
But my friends that grew the speed racer liked it quite a bit. Unfortunately I have no pics of it for you.

Thanks @Rasterman

Yup
Jean'O sent me three different strains last year.

I gave the other two clones strains away that I had.

I didn't try growing the other two cuz my license was full so they ended up dying.
But my friends that grew the speed racer liked it quite a bit. Unfortunately I have no pics of it for you.
That's ok - I'll check that one out too.

Both plants held up to a storm that passed through 2 days ago. The Cherry apple fritter is very lanky and had a couple branches bent down but popped back up. The structure of @Jean-O Brain damage is more robust and putting out the cake smell that I fell in love with when I grew some indoors.
The pics are kind of deceiving. The brain damage is a foot lower due to the slope of the ground and is getting close to her neighbor. I think she wants to devore it LOL
AFN outdoor 2023 photoauto.JPG

@Waira weekly update on the photoperiods.
Devils Lettuce S1 is getting nice n thick.
20230721_152630.jpg
20230721_152637.jpg

Skunk Hero 22 F1 has definitely been the most aggressive so far this season. Very happy and strong all year. I don't think the bugs have even looked at her all summer.
20230721_152644.jpg
20230721_152652.jpg

Speed Racer S1 chugging right along. Looking a lot better here lately but the pesky bugs won't stop munching on her. She doesn't seem to mind too horribly bad though just looks a bit rough close up.
20230721_152716.jpg
20230721_152804.jpg

My indoor autowrecks are on day 109 and finally starting to pack it on the colas. Definitely a touchy one. It is probably going to get booted to the outdoors here soon as the tent is getting pretty hot 86f at times. Had to lower the veg light level to 25% and flower is 100%. Seems to like that and some bioag ful-humic.
Damn, really?! 109 days and not done yet isn't cutting it for an auto - :nono:
...noted on the touchiness, seems to be a trend forming with this one... Seems odd to me, since the photo was a tolerant grower, and the auto parent wouldn't like be either?

PURPLE LEMONADE AUTO
Ooo,what a lady!Very nice-big colours buds with nice fresh fruity aroma!💜♀️
And she has time yet!
Great season so far PG! :headbang: ... that OA has hooked me with the aroma profile, what a delicious combo! I've only even had 1 plant with apricot aroma, uncanny fresh fruit that is: SexBud (Female seeds)... excellent smoke too!
...you know, looking at both those purple girls,...
hmmm.gif
... I'm thinking more and more there could have been a mix-up with the seeds or labeling at your end? All it takes is a 1 second stoner moment! :rofl:
Between the looks/bud structure, build, ripeness stage and aroma,...Those short stubby pistils are another tell, they are uncommon and the odds of two totally unrelated crosses showing all these similarities is rather unlikely... It begs the question for sure! :biggrin:

If anybody else knows about skunk strains. anything you may have come across in your time, weed that has the skunky smell and that lime green Crystaly coated goodness. Please
Shoot me a name and an email address or something.
This quest is on the minds of many I know! There's a whole monster thread on this at another forum I'm at... Road Kill Skunk it what it started out as, but since "skunk" can show in a variety of cultivars, it expanded into those as well... The gist I got was there's no "sure thing" cultivar (surprise surprise, right?) and what-all aroma 's come with it... certainly some cultivars are better bets than others. It's been a while since I looked it over, so I'll go check it out and see if there's some solid bets!
That site is doing server upgrades currently so it'll be a few days....
Frozen Coke
:rofl: ... reminds me, I have a single seed of Coked Out Girlscout!
Sounds like that girl is grinding hormonal gears man,... more often than not reveg'ed plants don't make on-par bud, but others factors are in play including how severely the dial went back and forth. Ride her out a while and see, why not? :smoker1:

Your girls are looking real good... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for not having a lot of time this year you're doing an excellent job.:toke::headbang::pass:
Thanks brudda mine, it does seem a bit behind sched' this year, but that's to be expected with different cultivars and conditions each year. general timing has been close,... We'll see! 3/7 are semi-auto's, 2 others are known speed queens (UEL and Sour Strawburied)...
I might have been wiser to start sooner to test out when a few of them would trigger into bloom, early-like... but then I'm angling against large size too, so it's a tough call all things considered!
UEL I want bigger, hoping she veg's long enough to bulk up. SS is a fucking runt pheno, my bad luck again- :cuss:--I wanted extra of that, pending the aroma outcome of course...No telling when she'll switch, later I hope for the same reason...

Your gals are looking fine-ass as usual! And a more manageable size so far-?
I absolutely love this plant. I don't even think I can get the seeds anymore now. I think I'm going to order some silver colitis and I'm going to take a couple of branches from this plant and slathering with some silver colitis and try and make some seeds for this strain.
Is she out of production? Seedsman is carried by many banks, with some luck it's still out there even if the source is out... it's a classic, hopefully a new batch is getting made!

... I like Tyson's face :smokeit:-- "whatcha doin' Pa?"

I second your comments on Skunk Hero! :greenthumb:a smashing show, made with love and skill by Jean....
respect.gif
to both ya's!
I lament not getting to his FV's this year, just too many seeds/obligations to run the endless backlog...
Legend is worthy too GTG, a wild terp ride! Mine ended up with amazing orange cranberry scone aroma, not typical at all, but there it was... Smoke is tops too!

:jointman:...OK, work calls soon, so a drive-by update here for now!

All are cruising along nicely, some will be jumping to final pots in a week or so at this pace :coffee:
I did some topping the other day, just a couple nodes down... HAffy, Gren', MissK, Rose Spice... AHz and UEL don't need it...
The former surprised me @WildBill , she slowed the stretch so quickly - :shrug:- but is widening more instead.

RotBlock applied weekly, tossed some rice hulls on top as cover too- :thumbsup: .... SNS209 making the bugs FO as well!

>>> Asian Haze semi'
AHz.jpg
AHz2.jpg

>>> Grenadine mystery?
Grd.jpg

>>> Humboldt Affy - got staked since she's crooked at ground level
HAf.jpg

>>> Miss K semi' - getting stanky!
MsK.jpg

>>> Ultra Early Love
UEL.jpg

>>> Rose Spice
RS.jpg

>>> Sour Strawburied
SS.jpg

grp.jpg

@Waira update on the autos. Things are getting frosty!
RBF S3 #1 is stacking it on and smelling incredibly tasty.
20230721_154220.jpg
20230721_154239.jpg
RBF F4 #2 is also looking dank same creamy terps on this one but a bit of a haze undertone and a gnarly looking main
20230721_154257.jpg
20230721_154246.jpg
20230721_154248.jpg

Kush Kush F3
20230721_154326.jpg
20230721_154349.jpg
20230721_154359.jpg

I kind of wish I would have taken the time to have done a bit of LST on the autos this year but I have been short on time this year and haven't done a grow without training in a long time it's kind of cool seeing them all natural.

Back