The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Citrus super Haze update
@Waira :toke:

Well the weather's been kind of decent recently it turned the s*** last night 80 mile an hour winds sideways rain more lightning than this state has seen in a very long time according to the weather guy. Well if there's anything to the nitrogen production When The lightning strikes they should have got overwhelmed with nitrogen yesterday night. I'm without power working off of generator right now we haven't lost power here in a long time many many years. So I guess we would do.

Plants faired very well through the mayhem of the storm last night. I haven't heard from my farmer friend yet I don't know how he did? I heard his area got hit harder than what I got hit here. His plants are pretty well protected though.

Humidity's been pretty high for probably the last three or four days anyways maybe five it's been in the upper 60s and right now sitting at 61% RH. Temperatures running 82°f. Rain tanks all filled up as I was empty. But they're all full now and overflowing.

I gave all the girls a hard trimming and pruning 6 days ago right after my last post to this thread. They've all recovered very nicely I'll send a couple of pics to show the beginning to the end.

Citrus super Haze before trimming
IMG_20230820_121542315.jpg

First day after trimming and pruning
IMG_20230820_195738608.jpg
IMG_20230821_054550595~2.jpg

This morning after the Storm.
IMG_20230825_114151424.jpg

I guess I'll have to do at least one more good pruning on it before harvest.
:toke::cheers::bump:

Fire OG Kush update
@Waira :toke:

Fire OG kushes are being monsters wow they are getting big keeping them small this year though putting them in late was to my benefit I think they're just going to reach over the fence a little bit. But they're doing very well they got that classic smell in their stems. They're definitely Fire OG kushes for sure.

Same thing they got a hard pruning and trimming 6 days ago.

Before
IMG_20230820_121700252.jpg

After hard trimming and pruning.
IMG_20230820_195813250~2.jpg

This morning
IMG_20230825_114305428~2.jpg

:vibes::baked:

Skunk Hero 22 F1 Update
@Waira :vibes:

Skunk hero looking good she's looking a little bit different then the one I grew last year at this time. Seems to be this one's a little more leafy if that makes sense. But structure looks pretty the same.

I do hope this one turns out as nice as the one last year.

Before hard pruning
IMG_20230817_153431622.jpg

After
IMG_20230822_080458712.jpg

This morning
IMG_20230825_114332292~2.jpg

And some shots of the rest of the girls in the garden this year.
IMG_20230825_114214053.jpg
IMG_20230825_114527674.jpg
IMG_20230825_114423802.jpg
IMG_20230825_114455262.jpg
:shrug::cooldance::chimp::vibes:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and pick my Errors Blackjack FAST as my horse! She’s the middle girl in my picks. Those mains are gonna be crazy… although she isn’t the widest, she is the tallest!
IMG_3337.jpeg

This pic is from last weeks update. She is more so today and update to follow tomorrow!

to add insult to injury we had thunder and lightning storm last night and it poured for about 45 mins.. so needless to say this afternoon was spent harvesting the OGAuto and a non-comp Autowreck. I just didn’t want to risk loosing the whole plant since I’m leaving town on Tuesday for Tuna fishing. My comp plants are all done but still have a few others going for other grow and shows.

The OG Auto Chem had some really dense chunkers. I’ll grow one indoors sometime in the future. I left all the lowers on the plant to see if they’ll fatten up more like the tops.

IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4893.jpeg
IMG_4894.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4897.jpeg
    IMG_4897.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@Waira me auto selection will be either one of these.. won't know for a good month how the Autowreck turns out though.. so it's Autowreck or Kush Kush, which got choppered today, for me auto selection.. :dizzy:

Autowreck
aw 8-25.jpg

Kush Kush
kk 8-25a.jpg

Day 141 for the OD girls. As stated, the Errors seeds Blackjack FAST is my runner… unless catastrophic damage happens. But she is showing me that she wants the position.
IMG_3360.jpeg

Here are the two Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez girls as well with a family shot lastly
IMG_3358.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg

MZ on left fell twice last week and started splitting at the “Y” , she is supported and tied now.

Attachments

• IMG_3359.jpeg
    IMG_3359.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
:toke: Hi y'all! ....Sorry to be so scarce, been a bloody grinder of a week+... 😵‍💫

Hey everybody girls are looking good this year. Some real exceptions to the growing. I see some very beautiful plants on this thread this year very beautiful.
I agree! And we still have lots of Prime Time to come yet- :hump:

I love your style this year. The Asian Haze has got my heart. She's a good looking plant.
Thanks GTG, she's been a sweet plant so far! She's a bit slow on the bud maturation compared to other semi's, but then she has so much Thai and OT Haze in her it's not a surprise really... Definitely a different pheno' than Wild Bill got 2 years ago; showing in the buds and build. I think this is a Thai leaner, if so I hope the buzz matches up with that!

So we've had rain last week and the first 2 days of this week up to 2.75 of a inch in 24 hours n more rain today. UGH this is not normal for this time of year.

There's been a lot of overcast and smoky skies for a long while this year.
This as surely caused less photosynthesis in the plants this year for sure.
You and Jean both I believe? I'm certain the fact that my girls are in fog so much that it helps keep them down in size vs. a nice inland warmer sunny area...
As always, free garden time is a factor too.... Still, you'll have a shit ton of buds! :rofl:
...love the doggy pics, what ever you said to him certainly got his attention!
That SCHz is a beauty again this season, gonna have to give that on some thought about trying...

I hooked her to the fence post with a ty strap Jeano's Brain damage photo looks alright.
I went in for inspection and noticed the plant bug problem first hand so I went on a massive hack job. Sealed the open branches with candle wax. Flowering has started Happy Farming !
:yoinks: fuckfuckfuck! ...storm damage is the shits, nuthin' you can do about it... Nice save and fix GH, and sometimes, just sometimes, such an unfortunate event shows a another problem that you can catch early and deal with before it becomes a hot mess!

Me wreck of an Autowreck .. at least it's still alive eh :smokeit:
Not a good pheno mate, got a few of my own this year too- :doh: ...wisdom says start multiples of each culti' and then select the best, shine the rest, but that's a tough nut to swallow sometimes! Murphy's Law of Pheno's says if you do, you get good ones across the board, then have to waste Good.... Don't, and you get occasional burnage!
And sometimes you can't tell is a sucky one until it's too damn late... 😵‍💫

Jean's girls look great! You're gonna love the CBD Hz, she's a favorite over here with my medi-needs friends - :thumbsup: One is an 81yo Chinese lady battling sciatic pain!
OGAutoChem some tight Buds
She's gone from hash-bat to war club now! :greenthumb:
ORANGE APRICOT GLUE XL green pheno
Less compact buds than she purple sister,but very resinous with it nice orange-apricot taste.High is balance body and mind.Generally very nice strain. :thumbsup:
Oh that aroma and taste...:drool: yummy looking buds of both crosses! ....now I'm craving it now thanks to you, dammit! :rofl: ....this Orange Apricot one goes on my purchase list for sure, been a while since I grew some Sweets... Try the Green Poison auto, Honey Peach CBD, and Ice Cool auto sometime - :thumbsup:
Also, Female Seeds photo' SexBud, she's fast and has fresh apricot aroma! Skunk Special, Mimosa Champagne, OD Grapefruit were also all stellar plants, great OD performance and top grade buds....

PURPLE LEMONADE AUTO
Nice dark buds with truly lemonade taste!Not very dense,however beatiful example of purple weed💜:greencheck:
😛 that super dense color with lemon aromatics is amazing!

This has seemed to be a fairly tough season here where I am with low Temps no rain when it was wanted and just a wonky summer but that said I am still very happy with how the plants have preformed and I'm looking forward to harvest and all the flowers I'll have to sample!
Wonky weather award is a tie with you and GTG this year! At least hail didn't destroy you crops, I was really worried about that a couple times...
Grandpa's Exodus F1 has been a power house this year. I believe I started her back in late June and now she's over 6 ft tall in a 7 gallon pot. Beautiful plant with some purple pistols.
Get us some pistil shots Jean, love that stuff!
This is a volunteer from last year's pollen chucking exercise outdoors. The MMXX X Skunk Butter male. Luckily this reg bean was a female and what a beautiful plant she turned into
It's a hoot to see a volunteer show the goods like this! Happy accident indeed,... did you snag a cutting?
Any clue who the mama is?

The rot monster has struck! I though it was the cool weather color shift but nope those telltale dying leafs said it all! Had to chop the top 3inches of bud off. Too compact for outdoors. Probably harvest this one over the weekend.
😱- nooooooh,....shit the bed! 🤬
...BTW got the PM, get to it in a few here....
DELICIOUS COOKIES EARLY
She's in full flowering and make giant size central cola!I made little defoliation,but she has plenty of leaves steadily,second round defoliation will be in this weekend.
Has realy intensive smell now,truly along from specification of Delicious seeds! 👌
Combination of cookies and Earl grey tea,VERY sweet and deep!
So beefy! She has that Cookies resin too, lots of large size trichome heads- :thumbsup:
This aroma blend sound fantastic too!
COTTON CANDY KUSH EARLY
This is realy monster plant with very long branches and long buds!Yield potentional is enormous!🤩🍀I think thank to Power plant genes.
I agree, those long spear cola's are PP expressions for sure! She's an :vibe:, amazing structure too...
Plants faired very well through the mayhem of the storm last night. I haven't heard from my farmer friend yet I don't know how he did? I heard his area got hit harder than what I got hit here. His plants are pretty well protected though.
Oh damn, what was I just saying a second ago before I saw this?! ...so happy you didn't get literally hammered flat or wind shredded! :goodluck:

Back