The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Fire OG Kush update
@Waira :cheers:

Fire OG Kush

IMG_20230817_074521594~2.jpg
IMG_20230817_074607599.jpg

:toke:

@Waira:bump:

Hey y'all :toke: :cheers::coco:

Hey everybody girls are looking good this year. Some real exceptions to the growing. I see some very beautiful plants on this thread this year very beautiful.

@Waira
I love your style this year. The Asian Haze has got my heart. She's a good looking plant.

@Prague guerilla love
@Jean-O
@Green Hornet
@mason Jar OG

All have very nice girls growing.:worship:

So we've had rain last week and the first 2 days of this week up to 2.75 of a inch in 24 hours n more rain today. UGH this is not normal for this time of year.

There's been a lot of overcast and smoky skies for a long while this year.
This as surely caused less photosynthesis in the plants this year for sure.

Y'all remember that I set out the 31st of May n didn't water on purpose, chopped them down a time or two too many. All to keep them lower and smaller this year. As well as to only grow AAA flower. No Larf will be aloud to grow this year.

I've kind of managed to keep them down below the top of my fence "kind of" I don't expect them to stretch too much further because of the lack of sun. I'm really not going to try pulling them down too much more, maybe a little bit but not too much. I don't have a lot of time to really put a lot of effort into them. All the rain has held me up from getting some of the work done I've been trying to get do on the new property. So I got to play catch up there.

The netting was supposed to go up already..:shrug:I'm going to try and get it up by Sunday. It needs to go up the branches are getting really long now and the possibility of snappage is pretty prevalent these days. I've already lost a branch off the RS-11 last week.

Well enough with the bullshit talking here we go with the photos.

Citrus super haze
View attachment 1624789View attachment 1624790View attachment 1624791

:bighug::toke::smokeout::smokeit:
"Who are you? Who...thé...f#(k are you and what are you doing on my property??!!!"...Come here boy, aarchhhhh.....nomnomnom
Oh, and I do love the bird house bro!! 👌

Very nice guerilla!!!!!
How well are you looking for a harvest date in your area?
I look to official date from seed bank and at's Spanish banks I subjoin+two-three weeks(Spain has warmer clima).Dutch seed bank has more similary weather to Czechia and results are similarly 😉
Seed banks mostly tested theirs strains in theirs climates,Spain is most south.

The Cherry apple fritter photo on the left had some snapage in last nights storm and doing a lean. I
Cherry apple fritter & Brain Damage photo's.JPG
hooked her to the fence post with a ty strap Jeano's Brain damage photo looks alright.
I went in for inspection and noticed the plant bug problem first hand so I went on a massive hack job. Sealed the open branches with candle wax. Flowering has started Happy Farming !

Attachments

• ty strap.JPG
    ty strap.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The Cherry apple fritter photo on the left had some snapage in last nights storm and doing a lean. IView attachment 1624861 hooked her to the fence post with a ty strap Jeano's Brain damage photo looks alright.
I went in for inspection and noticed the plant bug problem first hand so I went on a massive hack job. Sealed the open branches with candle wax. Flowering has started Happy Farming !
That's some industrial LST right there..

Da zoo for da week @Waira

Me wreck of an Autowreck .. at least it's still alive eh :smokeit:
aw 8-17.jpg

Blueberry stretching out butz no flip yet
bb 8-17.jpg

CBD Haze is getting closer
cbdh 8-17.jpg

Kush Kush yum yum
kk 8-17.jpg

And Texada Time Warp
ttw 8-17a.jpg

TTW cotton ballz
ttw 8-17.jpg

And life grows on :pass:

@Waira:bump:

Hey y'all :toke: :cheers::coco:

Hey everybody girls are looking good this year. Some real exceptions to the growing. I see some very beautiful plants on this thread this year very beautiful.

@Waira
I love your style this year. The Asian Haze has got my heart. She's a good looking plant.

@Prague guerilla love
@Jean-O
@Green Hornet
@mason Jar OG

All have very nice girls growing.:worship:

So we've had rain last week and the first 2 days of this week up to 2.75 of a inch in 24 hours n more rain today. UGH this is not normal for this time of year.

There's been a lot of overcast and smoky skies for a long while this year.
This as surely caused less photosynthesis in the plants this year for sure.

Y'all remember that I set out the 31st of May n didn't water on purpose, chopped them down a time or two too many. All to keep them lower and smaller this year. As well as to only grow AAA flower. No Larf will be aloud to grow this year.

I've kind of managed to keep them down below the top of my fence "kind of" I don't expect them to stretch too much further because of the lack of sun. I'm really not going to try pulling them down too much more, maybe a little bit but not too much. I don't have a lot of time to really put a lot of effort into them. All the rain has held me up from getting some of the work done I've been trying to get do on the new property. So I got to play catch up there.

The netting was supposed to go up already..:shrug:I'm going to try and get it up by Sunday. It needs to go up the branches are getting really long now and the possibility of snappage is pretty prevalent these days. I've already lost a branch off the RS-11 last week.

Well enough with the bullshit talking here we go with the photos.

Citrus super haze
View attachment 1624789View attachment 1624790View attachment 1624791

:bighug::toke::smokeout::smokeit:
I like how ur pup posed for the pics lol. I love animals they are so funny.

The Cherry apple fritter photo on the left had some snapage in last nights storm and doing a lean. IView attachment 1624861 hooked her to the fence post with a ty strap Jeano's Brain damage photo looks alright.
I've had bigger plants that I've had to hack the crap out of before to get them to the end and they seem to really push all that extra energy to the colas. I would bet that the cherry apple fritter still throws down a nice harvest. Hopefully the Brain Damage finishes in time for you. Tons of Sativa in that cross the Spice Cake is usually a 10 to 12 week strain and the Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana was roughly a 10 week flower. I'm definitely intrigued to see when she finishes. Looking very nice!

Back