Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

It says any start date.
I started some last October and finished Jan/Feb/March 2024.
Is that okay??

Never mind, have a few vegging now from a March start.
If they don't flower soon and finish in the summer (photos in the subtropics....),
then they'll be monsters but def won't finish by October.
They're very sativa / haze, 12-16 weekers....

Canna haz a gorilla pass, pleeze?

Last edited:
Seed hoarder, who me........huh?
Well you may have a point, I'm just preserving genetics in case SHTF, I believe they call it prepping!
All for medical purposes you understand!

You know that list....? Well that aint shit, I have more seeds and that is only in my "to grow in 2024 stash" LMAO of course they won't all make the cut, well at least not in round 1, maybe a second summer crop is possible?

Something amazing happened this morning and potentially dangerous to my wallet!
I found the "Pacific Seed Bank" an American seed bank, just brimming with American strains, over 400 of them are autos. I didn't read all the info on all the strains and I still took 4 hours to get through those that I did look at!
The real clincher is they will send to the UK!
I got my list of wants down to 20 out of the 400 odd strains, which I will whittle down to 3 strains!
Yeah I know I shouldn't but they are strains not available in Europe!

Unlike your good self, absolute reeky honkers are off my list for stealth reasons, in the UK everything is tightly packed so stealth is always a concern.
The import seeds selected will have a low odor Lavender Jones auto is one of those and smell of lavender, so lot of Linalool. Another one smell like whine but I'd have to back to my list to tell you which one.
Ooooooh AFN breeders with lovely auto strains hmmmm, I'm wondering do they ship to Blighty?
Is it possible add more seeds to my already bulging box of goodies?
Well I just looked at "Twisted tree" and there a some treats to be found there too!
I guess there is always next year to plan for!:crying:
As for am I in? Well hell yeah I'm in!!! Even if it is a single plant, which you know it won't be"
Ooops I almost forgot I also found a "Cereal Milk auto" but they are 15 bucks a seed not including shipping to the UK.
Cheers Arty:d5:
Back in the hood, huh!:pass:

Cheers Arty:d5:
Back in the hood, huh!:pass:
Hey Brother @TheMongol :bighug: :pass:
You know what they say " It is better to be back in the the hood, than under it"!
I only do outdoor these days, those are the cards I've been dealt!
So I come and go with the seasons!
It means no growing. most of the year but I always have my mushroom picking season in the autumn.
Nature however, does give me acres of space to play with much better than the confines of my tent.
Winter was a Google Earth marathon, days of zooming in and out, panning this way and that and
running backwards and forwards on the time line so I could see spots when. the trees were defoliated and then back in leaf.
Maybe on my travels,I'll find a corn field, you seem to do well in them fields!
It is very nice to back again, so many good people welcoming me back.
It will be my 10th anniversary here come September, so definitely gonna be one to celebrate.
A good harvest would be icing on the cake!

@Waira Sad news "Pacific Seed bank" are a bunch of scammers, some seeds don't germ & appalling customer service!
When I found it, it looked great, however after doing some research, everything fell into place and not in a good way!
I never pull the trigger without research!
Seed banks I can recommend are "Just Feminized, Strain Supermarket,Herbies, Seedsman,Growlet, Seed City, Weedseed express, The attitude, The vault, Alchima, Discount seeds" there are more but for now they escape me!

@Waira Sad news "Pacific Seed bank" are a bunch of scammers, some seeds don't germ & appalling customer service!
When I found it, it looked great, however after doing some research, everything fell into place and not in a good way!
Seed banks I can recommend are "Just Feminized, Strain Supermarket,Herbies, Seedsman,Growlet, Seed City, Weedseed express, The attitude, The vault, Alchima, Discount seeds" there are more but for now they escape me!
Not sure where you’re located but I typically use the following seed banks or buy direct from the breeders.

Multiverse Beans
JeanO’s Genetics
North Atlantic Seed Co
Green Source Gardens
Ace Seeds
Humbolt Seed Company
Twenty20 Mendocino
Night Owl seeds
La Paz international seed bank

To name a few…

It says any start date.
I started some last October and finished Jan/Feb/March 2024.
Is that okay??

no no no :nono: it meanz any start date this year, lol :rolleyes2: the comp uzually finishez oct 31, but if ur within a week or so of finishing at that time, an exception can uzually be made, especially with a guerilla pass ;) ppp

u may or may not have at sum point, but have u checked out linda seedz-? they're based in spain, carry over 80+ breeder'z beanz & ship to anybody anywhere....they also carry their own in-house batch strainz, both photo & auto, for less than $5 a bean & i meself have had great luck with em :thumbsup: ppp

https://www.linda-seeds.com/

no no no :nono: it meanz any start date this year, lol :rolleyes2: the comp uzually finishez oct 31, but if ur within a week or so of finishing at that time, an exception can uzually be made, especially with a guerilla pass ;) ppp

u may or may not have at sum point, but have u checked out linda seedz-? they're based in spain, carry over 80+ breeder'z beanz & ship to anybody anywhere....they also carry their own in-house batch strainz, both photo & auto, for less than $5 a bean & i meself have had great luck with em :thumbsup: ppp

https://www.linda-seeds.com/
yeah Linda's is cool. Last time I got 3 pairs of socks, which was a bonus!
Much better than the silver purse the time before!
Check out seed city bulk deals seeds auto and photo from £2.50 a seed.
They want you to buy 100 seeds but offer the choice of buying just a single seed!
Last time I mentioned it, they had to suspend the single seed sales as they got too many orders LMAO
Don't worry though they are doing the single bulk seeds again, just don't tell all your mates! :crying:

Back