420Forever fb update #5 - Rita Day 7
@TheMongol
fb update #5, day 7

Rita Day 7 :smoking:

20200111_121441.jpg

not much to report really, she just is...being :coffee: ppp

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg

So, week one, day 7 update @Zamnesia Battle

Soil is Biobizz light mix with 10-15% more added Perlite .. (I usually find included amount of perlite insufficient in all light mixes .. )
So far they got two waterings (three with today), both with ATA BCUZZ ROOT STIM - 1ml/1L
PCK1 day7.jpg

PCK2 day 7.jpg

Week 1, day 7 update @Dudeski

I thought, that Ill run one of the Purple Lemos for the contest, but I had a little accident :( when I was filling the humidifier, I dropped the tank on PL1 (most promising looking of the whole tent) and the stem broke :( didnt make it :( So I decided that I will try the contest with Stardawg... Remaining PL and Zkittlez went into 7,6 airpots... So pissed at myself :( Clumsy shaky hands :( RIP PL1

Soil is BioBizz light mix with 10-15% more added Perlite .. (I usually find included amount of perlite insufficient in all light mixes .. )
So far they got two waterings (three with today), both with ATA BCUZZ ROOT STIM - 1ml/1L

And for the last time in here Ill add the two 7,6L plants picture as well, next time they'll get they're own thread ..
Stardawg day7.jpg

Attachments

• PL2 day7.jpg
    PL2 day7.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • Zkittlez day 7.jpg
    Zkittlez day 7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hiya @Ganjaholickz I also had a wee accident with my Zamnesia Sticky Beast and ma Fast Buds Smoothie. Both fell off their shelf and spilled all over the floor but I was lucky to get away with it.
@Zamnesia Battle here's ma Sticky Beast, I think she's 8 days above ground now
IMG_20200112_102501928.jpg

@Dudeski here's ma Fast Buds Smoothie, also about 8 days above ground now
IMG_20200112_102455093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back