Mephisto Genetics The decision has fallen to the Cosmic Queen

Reaction score
It was litte bit tricky to grab the right Beans that I Grow Next! I have a lot of Beans but my Area is very Small only 1 Plant in a 15 Liter Airpot I can Grow.. Right know I have 2 Strains at Day 60 (Sour Bubbly and White n Bubbly) I hope both are ready in Weeks..

I can't wait to Grow another Bean :) first 15 Days i put her in a 3 Liter Tekku under the COB light where i grow my other Ladys the place is very small that's why i put her in a 3l Tekku first. My Plan is to Finish both Mephistos in 3 weeks in that Time i Grow a New Seed. The Crazy think I put 1 Cosmic Seed in Destiled Water yesterday evening and 15 Hours later the Seed breaks off (Record) for me in that Short time...

I put the Seed direct in the Tekku with Plagron Light Mix, litte bit Coco maybe 10-20% and litte more Perlite. This is for me the Best way to Grow them without problems no Paper Towel ore other methods.. Litte Water over her 2cm deep in the Medium and Tap water 100ml and no it takes 3-5 Days for her to breaks out of the Soil.. Than i let her Grow with my 2 Big Girls and after Preflower I finish my Plants and transplant the Queen in her Queen Airpot :D

I hope i can Grow her without Deficiencies... I bought the next Days extra Cal-Mag! Nutrients are Biobizz Grow, Alga Mic, Bloom.. LED are my Great COB 3 x 60 Watt 1x 3500k and 2x 3000k. I see TaNg queen and they can Grow Big so I think 3 led for her alone are Perfekt.

Here you See the Baby Seed in her New Home!

IMG_20180118_170713609.jpg
IMG_20180118_170732259.jpg

Cosmic Queen is one of my new all-time favorites, so much sweet honey cherry candy Twizzler apple pear orchard potent D4nk Goodn3ss it is very hard not to keep popping more seeds, good luck with her! :greenthumb:
Dam that sounds good as helllllll..the way you describe it sounds dam lol sounds delish!

Last edited:
Back