Extraction The^Dudes Cobbing Experiments

Week long ferment is done for The Great, smells like terps and olives and sweet and camphor. Unwrapped the husk (don’t do that unless you want to ditch the husk. I didn’t want to but it was impossible to rewrap). Cob was very wet to touch, I let it dry overnight before starting cure. Even after overnight (and after my wife moved it in front of a fan :doh: ) it is still moister than a standard cure rh, so all good. Vac sealed and back into storage for awhile.

Last edited:
1AED590B-5A3D-4E32-9762-211468F51EF0.jpeg

Wait, so, fermenting does the same thing as a heated decarb? You can just eat it straight and it's active?
I had the same question, and no answer other than I’ve eaten a lot of raw bud and this was a lot more active than that. Half a dime (the coin not the bag) sized piece, just chewed then spit out, and I was pretty high.

I had the same question, and no answer other than I’ve eaten a lot of raw bud and this was a lot more active than that. Half a dime (the coin not the bag) sized piece, just chewed then spit out, and I was pretty high.
And the flavor was interesting, strong and terpy.

How long did it last? More like edibles or sublingual absorption than smoking?

More like edible, onset started at about 10 minutes and grew for a few hours. Then I went to bed. It did disturb my sleep like an edible does, and probably lasted quite a while.

It would probably be tasty dipped in chocolate.

Back