The Manic Mushroom

I think I may have a little cobweb built up in my corners. I heard 3% is safe and does the trick, but is it safe with pins already growing?

I think I may have a little cobweb built up in my corners. I heard 3% is safe and does the trick, but is it safe with pins already growing?

It might cause them to abort I haven't tried to treat it before.

last time I had cobweb mold I used 3% H2O2 spray, just a light spray over the infected area, and you will see it disappear in front of your eyes, if that doesn't happen it probably isn't cobweb - it seemed to work but it also seemed to slow down the mycelium fully colonising - but it got rid og the mold

right now I am doing a couple of Reishi runs - I have some NATS LC which I made up from spores - the grain is ready so should be inoculating more grain with nats today

The speed of growth on these things is insane. As someone who's never done them, I'm officially shitting a brick lol. First grow, just about there!

Attachments

• 20230629_183446.jpg
    20230629_183446.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20230629_183430.jpg
    20230629_183430.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 10
The speed of growth on these things is insane. As someone who's never done them, I'm officially shitting a brick lol. First grow, just about there!

Oh yeah, they're fast to fruit, you'll see noticeable growth each day. Get you're dehydrator ready they won't be long now.

Oh yeah, they're fast to fruit, you'll see noticeable growth each day. Get you're dehydrator ready they won't be long now.
Appreciate the advice lately. I also don't want to feel like I'm intruding, so feel free to tell me to get bent and start my own lol.

Appreciate the advice lately. I also don't want to feel like I'm intruding, so feel free to tell me to get bent and start my own lol.

You're welcome to post as much as you like in my thread, I won't have much else going on for a couple months. I innoc'd a couple bags with MVP LC I had, but they contam'd. Gotta get some more grain spawn and LC.

You're welcome to post as much as you like in my thread, I won't have much else going on for a couple months. I innoc'd a couple bags with MVP LC I had, but they contam'd. Gotta get some more grain spawn and LC.
I've read so many stories of contam, that I honestly wasn't expecting my first try to work out. I split that 5lb bag of hillbilly even between two tubs to increase my odds little. Now I think it may have been a little much lol.

Came home today and a couple veils tore/ are tearing. If they are apart of a cluster at the base, do I need to take them all?

I've read so many stories of contam, that I honestly wasn't expecting my first try to work out. I split that 5lb bag of hillbilly even between two tubs to increase my odds little. Now I think it may have been a little much lol.

Came home today and a couple veils tore/ are tearing. If they are apart of a cluster at the base, do I need to take them all?
I just try to harvest what's ready. I use the twist and pull method and sometimes I rip up the whole cluster by mistake. The cluster will continue to grow in my experience.

Back