The Manic Mushroom

Thanks. If you can get ahold of spores you can get started, it's a fun little hobby.
I had a good friend on here put me on to the shrooms and with a kind birthday card I got to see the universe.
I do want to make shrooms but it's all down to space. Lol in my damp house you would think it's easier lol. Not so.
The only shrooms I have are black smelly fungus dickheads.

Mutant hillbilly with a blob hat.

0616230656b[1].jpg

0616230655a[1].jpg

I just finished up 6 tubs. 3 ape and 3 yeti. All contaminated :( I need a cleaner space! Shegrows is a good vendor. Always takes good care

Do you mix your own substrate or buy it? I noticed most vendors sell pasteurized CVG rather than sterilized. I started getting my cvg from booming acres as they're sterilized.

Are these the delta, or the original hillbilly?

Those pictures are the original hillbilly, from the 5lb colonized bags. Same for the mutant hillbilly blob hat. Just finished harvesting looks to be a little shy of 4 ounces for them.

Those pictures are the original hillbilly, from the 5lb colonized bags. Same for the mutant hillbilly blob hat. Just finished harvesting looks to be a little shy of 4 ounces for them.
Awesome! Couldn't find pics of the original on her site. 4oz!? Wow, hoping I get atleast half that lol. I've honestly never done them. I've been interested, and just didn't want to out source lol.

5 days since s2b, and my tubs are completely colonized. I've been trying to do the neglect tek, so I went straight to 12hrs light after s2b. Should I be doing more?

Back