The Manic Mushroom

Had a couple bags of MVP I innoc'd a couple months back. Sent them to bulk a few days ago.

0323231626[1].jpg

Also may or may not have picked up a syringe of Hillbilly. >.> Don't tell the missus

About 10 days after spawn to bulk we have baby mushrooms. Zero action on my innoc'd hillbilly bags, might've gotten a dud LC.

0401230546.jpg

Edit: Don't think the LC is bad, I also innoc'd a jar of LC mix and it seems to be thriving. maybe I shot all the LC in the jar and didn't leave enough for the bags or something. I should probably shoot some of the LC on agar and see what I'm working with.

Last edited:
Have several bags going, about 30lbs worth. I think we use the same supplier - that ape is slow as fuck to take off. She actually sent me replacements because after two weeks I was ready to give up on them. Started taking off the day the replacements came. Hasn't had as many "special" bags lately. Used those for yeti and steel magnolia 5 last summer. Nice stuff!

Great boomers!

Yeah I was hoping to grab another bag of yeti last specialty batch but ended up with a Melmac instead. The MVP has been my favorite to grow, nice 2-3g fruits, easy to harvest, good overall yield. Want to try those steel mags and the bull run still.

Ok those Melmacs were yeilders. Nearly 11 ounces from the first flush on two tubs. Had quite a few fruits around 7g dry. On their second flush now.

0515230616a.jpg

0515230614[1].jpg

Went back to check that green looking spot, doesn't rub off with a Q tip, assuming it's just bruising.

Last edited:
Back