The RSO Chat Thread -- Phoenix Tears, Hemp Oil, Cannabis Oil, Rick Simpson Oil, etc...

Hello--Rebel.

Did you see the email response (in mod g). Thinking the "corn" might be what we are looking for. You know who cares about organic alcohol--is their a difference.

Cheers

Yeah sorry bro been crazy busy with shit... Thank god for tapatalk or I'd never know what's going on!

The only thing I can think is that corn is pretty much 100% gmo here in the states...

Organic alcohol may be made with organic grapes... Something makes it organic... I'm guessing non gmo fruit

Cheers bro I'll get back at ya

The grape is what was recommended by the guy that had been making "dabs" before there was a name for it lol thinking it said he's been extracting thc with every solvent imaginable and the grape was his favorite something about it leaves a touch of the fruityness from the grape alcohol in the hash

I've been wondering how much cannabis would be needed to make the 60 grams Rick suggests in his documentary. Anyone here try making this before?

I think I read that you get about 30 grams of RSO per pound of plant matter and Rick uses everything but the roots.

I've never heard that before Pop... Where did you read that bro?

Great thread. I make mine with %99.999 isopropyl slow boil double boiler. Once its all evaporated up I let it sit for a couple of days to make sure nothins is in it. I love the taste of it everytime. I truly do believe that it will and does what Rick simpson says it does. It will help heal the world...K.I.M.

I think I read that you get about 30 grams of RSO per pound of plant matter and Rick uses everything but the roots.

From what I remember, he only uses bud and it will give you anywhere from 30-60grams per pound depending on the material you begin with

But I may be wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Great thread. I make mine with %99.999 isopropyl slow boil double boiler. Once its all evaporated up I let it sit for a couple of days to make sure nothins is in it. I love the taste of it everytime. I truly do believe that it will and does what Rick simpson says it does. It will help heal the world...K.I.M.

Is this basically the samething as ISO hash? Quick wash and a couple of days with a fan blowing on it until it gets all evaporated?
K.I.M how much of it do you take per dosage? Do you find it hard getting the oil in a syringe?

How much do you usually make at a time? and what strain?

Yes, Sniper grape has a fruity undertone. Posted the email response in back.

Read a random website - not too popular. Doc said if concerned about any impurities use corn. Said--grape is not as efficient in grabbing the goodies. Probably not a big deal for us small makers.

To make the dab--is it the the same process.

Thinking hash = dab and whole bud = RSO. Or as Pop stated the whole plant. Think I will stay with bud.

Noticed lots of criticism per RS Naphtha use. Loads of impurities and is petro. And explosive.

What do you all think per the booze. Pay the price for the good stuff or just get the Everclear.

Order sometime this week.

Sniper--actually, I am enthused about the dab. Appears to be like the stuff the Moroccan canna "plantation" farmer made on Strain H. Remember he used some plain ole looking liquor (looked like a small wine bottle).

Cheers

Only difference I've noticed in looking into rso and "dabs" is you heat the rso higher than i would doing qwiso

Ever clear is made from corn so either way ya go your getting food grade is my pennies I'll go iso next time it's cheaper and just requires a few extra heat whip freeze cycles

Back