The RSO Chat Thread -- Phoenix Tears, Hemp Oil, Cannabis Oil, Rick Simpson Oil, etc...

Me I'm gonna use Everclear myself... That organic stuff is too rich for my blood...

EverClear---outlawed in Drunks Dump, NV. But, lots of hookers available.

You mean squatters corner, nv? Lmao! Yeah... Of course... You can pay for a rash but not for 190 proof... Go figure!

I've never heard that before Pop... Where did you read that bro?

I'll see if I can find it.

Ok I was off, this is from Rick himself"

[h=1]Make The Medicine[/h] Search this website HomeMake The Medicine

The Rick Simpson Process of Producing Hemp Oil
“I usually work with a pound or more of bud from very potent high quality indica or indica dominant sativa crosses. An ounce of good bud will usually produce 3 to 4 grams of high-grade oil and the amount of oil produced will vary from strain to strain. You are never really sure how much oil you will get until you have processed the material you are working with. On average, a pound of good bud will usually produce about 60 grams of high-grade oil and sometimes you may even get substantially more from some varieties."

But he uses naphtha I have some I use as a release agent for rifle bedding and it leaves an oily feeling on my hands after it dryed

Alcohol has water so it pulls chlorophyll so ya gotta be quick then let it finish draining the lime Kool aid looking liquid in a different container if your not gonna heat it like Rick suggest I smoke what I make so I don't heat it much that's also why I let it finish draining in a jar I don't want green in my oil taste bad and makes it super sticky

Rick also says he don't want any chlorophyll that's why he uses naphtha

But he uses naphtha I have some I use as a release agent for rifle bedding and it leaves an oily feeling on my hands after it dryed

Alcohol has water so it pulls chlorophyll so ya gotta be quick then let it finish draining the lime Kool aid looking liquid in a different container if your not gonna heat it like Rick suggest I smoke what I make so I don't heat it much that's also why I let it finish draining in a jar I don't want green in my oil taste bad and makes it super sticky

Rick also says he don't want any chlorophyll that's why he uses naphtha

If your going to make it non decarbed,Freeze your material and your alcohol. I freeze my material in the bowl. And I have a small chest freezer, I also do the wash with the bowl in the freezer, then take it out and quickly pour it off. Much less water and chlorophyll that way. Refeeze the plant matter if you plan on a second wash. Personally, they only way I'd use naphtha was making RSO for treating a deadly disease as the risk from a little naphtha is less of a factor. The biggest problem with any solvent is the potential for human error and stupidity when working with flammable/explosive materials. There's already a crackdown on making your own oils brewing in several states because of the horrible accidents that have occurred. the media and the cops are presenting it as if they were no better than people running meth labs!

- - - Updated - - -

Me I'm gonna use Everclear myself... That organic stuff is too rich for my blood...

You can buy it online here: http://www.winechateau.com/

They ship to most ( but not all ) states. I got 2 bottles there.

;) way ahead of ya pop I dry to a crisp then freeze and pretty much do the same as you

Been making it for awhile cause its bout the easiest way to make hash

I'll be mostly a silent on-looker here, but wanted to say thank you all for the detailed help you're giving. :thank:
I've made a few oz of tincture so far, with very good results, and the everclear did an amazing job!
We're gearing up to do some RSO. The more I learn about it, the more important it seems to be.
Just for the record:
You mean squatters corner, nv? Lmao! Yeah... Of course... You can pay for a rash but not for 190 proof... Go figure!
Cozy Corner, Winnemucca NV! Used to listen to the hookers calling in truckers on the CB! 24 hour brothels and bars, but not that evil everclear!! And God help ya if you have a loose joint! :crying:
I'll shut up now... just wanted to say thanks.:peace:

LMFAO!! AH... Nevada... What happens there... will give you a need for penicillin... LMFAO!! Great to have ya lurking Red!

Thanks for that extra info Pop and Snipe... Clears stuff up a bit...

Red your almost there if you are making tenures all you have left to do is evaporate the alcohol in a Pyrex cake pan then scrape it up with a razor and mash it together and your done unless you want to heat it on a cable box and whip it whip it good lol then freeze and heat and freeze

Pro tip silicone mats and jars are priceless when dealing with extracts
You can put the scraped hash on a mat fold it and roll it with a rolling pin or pop can and it won't stick

Just don't smoke it or you will be hopelessly addicted to the dab :rofl: naw but it is a great buzz I perfer qwiso in my vape pen over herb

Back