F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I am having problems seeing the site it is so small on my Samsung a23 2022 model. I can scroll to make it bigger but then it makes my typing area so small. I just cannot find a happy medium with it. Where as my Google pixel phones over the years I never have experienced this. I have never been a computer expert I had to learn most everything I know just to join and be apart of this great community I just do not want to get frustrated to the point where I avoid posting. Any help would be appreciated remember I am like that older dude who did not embrace the internet after Y2K lol.

Maybe this’ll help your ole’ F.N. eyes 😜 🤜🤛

Go to wherever you type in the URL (like www.autoflower.org) on your Samsung web browser (assuming it’s Safari it should look/function similar to mine). On the left side of it you should see an “aA”

AFD8F64E-DBF2-4548-9E49-E8CF21308ABA.jpeg

Click that and it controls the webpage text size without having to zoom in and cause everything to go wonky 🤪 tap the big letter A to increase the font size…keep tappin’…one more for good measure…there, that’s good 👍

4279937C-9812-4DE5-98D2-529EBCAA0EAF.jpeg

This will keep everything in view when you’re trying to type a post in, makes inserting full size images a bit more of a PITA but just zoom out to do so :thumbsup:

Are you using Google chrome as I'm using a s21 ultra also try changing the default stylev
Screenshot_20230629_115532_Chrome.jpg

Thankyou for the much needed and quick help thanks guys.
Happy to help 🙂

I just do not want to get frustrated to the point where I avoid posting
Would suck to deter members from actively posting due to navigation/ease of use issues, but now you get to keep them updates coming with that flashy new phone!
:d5:

Screenshot_20230725_221342_Chrome.jpg
I am having a hard time figuring out font size for this particular phone my daughters amd my wifes iphones open to a normal size. I cannot find anything on the page as directed to make it bigger and I have no one to direct me on this everytime I go to type it balloons out and I have to zoom it back in just to see what iam typing. It is only this page that is doing this. It is very frustrating. I want to DL but at this rate i will be hours. Every time I go to type it zooms right out and I cannot see what iam typing I then zoom it back in just for it to zoom right back out to the boldest and biggest font available. I have a desk top all in one coming tomorrow I hope that will solve this dilemma. But i use my phone for pictures. And I tried to find tge small ato a big A it is simply not there. That is what i have in settings in the picture below and the top picture is the acutal size. I wish I stuck to chrome I think it is samsungs os that is doing it but I cannot figure it out.
Screenshot_20230725_220356_Settings.jpg

I cannot find default style at the bottom either or a Small a to a capital A this is messed up for me.

Android phone hit the 3 buttons at the top
Screenshot_20230726-114127.png

Then hit settings, then accessibility, then it'll give you a slider to make the text bigger or smaller
Screenshot_20230726-114147.png
Screenshot_20230726-114417.png
Screenshot_20230726-114429.png

I cannot find default style at the bottom either or a Small a to a capital A this is messed up for me.
Have you played with the different themes like st Tom mentioned.. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of any page you can change the themes and when the site changed over we got some new ones.. They all act a little different

IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5706.png

or maybe try downloading the app I don’t use it cause it not available on iPhone but is for windows and android I believe.. I know on PC you click over on the right side of address bar to download

I had it in desk top not mobile arrh.

Back