Photoperiod The Trichome Farm 2024

Blueberry & Zkittles transplant
transplanted the blueberry and zkittles today into 10L pots of biobizz lightmix mixed with ecothrive charge and then watered them in with ecothrive biosys,flourish and a 0.5ml/L terra grow just to get them started
if all goes well il flip to flower in a weeks time

transplanted the blueberry and zkittles today into 10L pots of biobizz lightmix mixed with ecothrive charge and then watered them in with ecothrive biosys,flourish and a 0.5ml/L terra grow just to get them started
if all goes well il flip to flower in a weeks time

Dude, do you stand the water for 24h or do any of the recommended things for Biosys?

Dude, do you stand the water for 24h or do any of the recommended things for Biosys?
i dont personally my water comes from a well so no chlorine the only thing i do is mix it up as a concentrate first in luke warm water say 10L worth in 500ml till it fully dissolves then mix it into the 10L

Jorge's diamonds wk6
hello folks
week 6 over and i think they have finally stopped stretching for the lights just super cropped what ever was getting too close to the lights
im really not sure makes my plants reach for the sky all the time i must be blasting them with too much light im in the process of saving up for a different light from migro 500w dimmable light bar type fixture for more even coverage if i wanted to dim my current lights its 150 quid each so may as well put a extra couple hundred and get something brand new that will fit my space better il wrap up the telos lights and keep them in storage to grow another day

I bought the stuff you said from
Ecothrive Neutralise

Tap Water De-chlorinator it's only cheap but we'll water trichome farmers covered but with biotabs this all I do to my tap water no pH or ec

I bought the stuff you said from
Ecothrive Neutralise

Tap Water De-chlorinator it's only cheap but we'll water trichome farmers covered but with biotabs this all I do to my tap water no pH or ec
Yeah, it's deffo good stuff bro.....in fact, I don't think any Ecothrive products I have used have been bad for my grows bro! :d5: :astar:

Zkittles & blueberry veg
Around a week after the transplant and the girls have settled in nicely 👌 the blueberry are around 4 or 5 days older than the zkittles stubborn littel feckers to germinate looked like there were two different phenos in the zkittles a more stretchy one and a more squat shorter internode pheno so I topped the bigger ones to try keep everything even (ish)🤣

Around a week after the transplant and the girls have settled in nicely 👌 the blueberry are around 4 or 5 days older than the zkittles stubborn littel feckers to germinate looked like there were two different phenos in the zkittles a more stretchy one and a more squat shorter internode pheno so I topped the bigger ones to try keep everything even (ish)🤣

Where did the Zkittlez come from? I've run sweet Seeds Zkittlez a bunch of times and loved it, even made a couple of crosses using it. Theirs finished real quick outdoors every year. I had one I think 2 years ago that finished early August outdoors. They all were heavy yielders.

Jorges diamonds wk7
Hello folks another week down for this grow man it's dragging 😴 we will be going to week 9 and not another second longer it's my own fault when you run a photoperiod in flower from seed or only a week or two of veg they basically grow like autoflowers they will continue to veg well into week 3 or 4 before budding actually starts some strains like it better than others iv not given this method of growing good representation because of my stretchy ass light setup some things get out of control going to go back to vegging for 4 to 6 weeks with my next photo run even though that will be after I get a new light so no real comparison either 😵‍💫🤯🙃

Where did the Zkittlez come from? I've run sweet Seeds Zkittlez a bunch of times and loved it, even made a couple of crosses using it. Theirs finished real quick outdoors every year. I had one I think 2 years ago that finished early August outdoors. They all were heavy yielders.
It's from Linda seeds own brand hopefully she has some of those zkittles terps
Iv been eyeing up
sweet seeds mandrin x zkiitles :drool:

Back