Photoperiod The Trichome Farm 2024

Jorges Diamonds WK1
  • Jorges Diamonds WK2
  • week two over and all has been going good gave the plants 500ml twice during the week not drinking heavy yet im guessing that will pick up over the next week havnt bumped up the nutes yet plants look very green already

usually turn on the second light at the end of week two

Jorges Diamonds WK3
  • week 3 over today i gave all the plants a good lollipoping and decided to super crop and net the biggest 3 in the back didnt want them getting into the lights they are starting to drink a little bit more now

noticed this funny growth on one of the plants not to sure if it genetic or maybe a mutation from over feeding in the start

they always look a bit rough after a good defoliation but in a few days they will fill back in

Zkittles & blueberry
  • Jorges Diamonds WK4
  • A day short of a full four weeks looking good everything is green but not too green been going very light on the feeding this round as i think iv been over feeding my plants pretty much since i started using this nutrients so il stick to the lower end of the chart and see how it goes

moved the middle three plants out the front ty keep the tops out of the lights

Blueberry & Zkittles transplant
  • transplanted the blueberry and zkittles today into 10L pots of biobizz lightmix mixed with ecothrive charge and then watered them in with ecothrive biosys,flourish and a 0.5ml/L terra grow just to get them started
    if all goes well il flip to flower in a weeks time

Jorge's diamonds wk6
  • hello folks
    week 6 over and i think they have finally stopped stretching for the lights just super cropped what ever was getting too close to the lights
    im really not sure makes my plants reach for the sky all the time i must be blasting them with too much light im in the process of saving up for a different light from migro 500w dimmable light bar type fixture for more even coverage if i wanted to dim my current lights its 150 quid each so may as well put a extra couple hundred and get something brand new that will fit my space better il wrap up the telos lights and keep them in storage to grow another day

Zkittles & blueberry veg
  • Around a week after the transplant and the girls have settled in nicely 👌 the blueberry are around 4 or 5 days older than the zkittles stubborn littel feckers to germinate looked like there were two different phenos in the zkittles a more stretchy one and a more squat shorter internode pheno so I topped the bigger ones to try keep everything even (ish)🤣

Jorges diamonds wk7
  • Hello folks another week down for this grow man it's dragging 😴 we will be going to week 9 and not another second longer it's my own fault when you run a photoperiod in flower from seed or only a week or two of veg they basically grow like autoflowers they will continue to veg well into week 3 or 4 before budding actually starts some strains like it better than others iv not given this method of growing good representation because of my stretchy ass light setup some things get out of control going to go back to vegging for 4 to 6 weeks with my next photo run even though that will be after I get a new light so no real comparison either 😵‍💫🤯🙃

Jorges diamonds wk7
  • Back