Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

They look like they have rooted nicely!!
Yes my friend they all rooted. One of them will be pollianred with the 90's Blues pollen. We will see what the offspring gives.
IMG_20240301_220150.jpg

Hi friends
You all know my passion for my Orange Assault line. To make them better it's time to take a look for some Orange genetics to find the one with the nicest Orange terps.
In the tests we got Tangie from Barney's farm, it was a delicious smoke with sweet orange taste. We hold a mother so a test cross will definitely come. The other one we tested was Kali Orange from DutchPassion, I can highly recommend that strain.
So I ordered some more strains for test crosses from DutchPassion.
Orange Bud 2.0
Kali Orange
Tropical Tangie

Really happy makes me the Orange Bud auto free seed so there will be much to test.
Special thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion my friend realised that it's better to order direct from the company and don't use a reseller.
View attachment 1668643
Glad to hear everything arrived safely mate! :thumbsup: You have quite some nice Orange terps to choose from:pop:will be an interesting show to watch, please tag me from time to time, so I can enjoy the show too! :woohoo1:

Glad to hear everything arrived safely mate! :thumbsup: You have quite some nice Orange terps to choose from:pop:will be an interesting show to watch, please tag me from time to time, so I can enjoy the show too! :woohoo1:
Hi Antonio
For sure I will tag you. I think I grow them after I do a Orange Assault run. The plan is to harvest pollen for some test Crosse's , with the different orange typ of strains. The California Orange is definitely a interesting strain with delicious orange terps. I have also grown different Tangie strains so I be interested in the tropical Tangie too.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi friends
Yesterday I harvest some more 90's Blues pollen and cut the male down because I need the space.
From the Jaggen X Orange Assault f1 I got two males one got a interesting smell and a nice grow structure so I will use that one to make f2 seeds. Pictures from the girls will follow.
IMG_20240307_213549.jpg
IMG_20240307_213628.jpg

Back