Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Rockin’ Tobe! How long have you been working this cross?
The NLD fans on the Thai got my attention.
Hi my friend
The Jaggen x Orange Assault f1 was made around 2018 the fly around the globe and found their way back to me.
The Thai I got from a friend who wants to give up his mother plant and asked me and my crew if we got interest to hold a new mother, it's a selected P1 landrace he told me.

Hi my friend
The Jaggen x Orange Assault f1 was made around 2018 the fly around the globe and found their way back to me.
The Thai I got from a friend who wants to give up his mother plant and asked me and my crew if we got interest to hold a new mother, it's a selected P1 landrace he told me.
That’s awesome @tobe . Would be exciting to incorporate some Landrace Thai genetics into your work.

That’s awesome @tobe . Would be exciting to incorporate some Landrace Thai genetics into your work.
Hi my friend
I got definitely the plan to cross the Thai with the 90's Blues and the Jaggen x Orange Assault. I think about to cross different landrace with the pure Orange Assault.

Hi my friend
I got definitely the plan to cross the Thai with the 90's Blues and the Jaggen x Orange Assault. I think about to cross different landrace with the pure Orange Assault.
OA may be quite complimentary and bring flower time down significantly. Exciting plans tobe.

OA may be quite complimentary and bring flower time down significantly. Exciting plans tobe.
The plan is to work out the orange terps, for that I ordered some seeds from Dutch passion. I also tested different Tangie cultivars, my friend hold the best as a mother till I start the orange Assault grow.
The next step would be looking for landraces with the citrus orange terps.

That's my long time project, the other crosses will be growing from time to time because I can't smoke every day the same.

Hi friends
Little update
IMG_20240314_204913.jpg

Jaggen X Orange Assault f1 girls
IMG_20240314_204923.jpg

IMG_20240314_204933.jpg

IMG_20240314_204952.jpg

IMG_20240314_205000.jpg

Jaggen x Orange Assault f1 boy
IMG_20240314_205448.jpg

Thai cut
She found her way
IMG_20240314_205027.jpg

Hi friends
Little update
View attachment 1671436

Jaggen X Orange Assault f1 girls
View attachment 1671437
View attachment 1671438
View attachment 1671439
View attachment 1671440

Jaggen x Orange Assault f1 boy
View attachment 1671441

Thai cut
She found her way
View attachment 1671442
Beautiful plants my friend. And that gent looks like he's got big balls :eyebrows:
Cool that you're breeding with some Sativa genetics. Put some landrace into that breed of yours :toke:

I received the Super-auto Copacabana Haze from la Buena Hierba seeds today. Suppose to flower for 11-12 weeks!! But fully auto and regular too.
So I'm starting the seeds in a month or so. By my calculation I should then be able to harvest some buds and seeds around July/August.
If you like I'll germinate all of them and we can have a chat or two :pass:

Beautiful plants my friend. And that gent looks like he's got big balls :eyebrows:
Cool that you're breeding with some Sativa genetics. Put some landrace into that breed of yours :toke:

I received the Super-auto Copacabana Haze from la Buena Hierba seeds today. Suppose to flower for 11-12 weeks!! But fully auto and regular too.
So I'm starting the seeds in a month or so. By my calculation I should then be able to harvest some buds and seeds around July/August.
If you like I'll germinate all of them and we can have a chat or two :pass:
Thanks my friend

This round the Thai cut will be pollinated with 90's Blues pollen. A local friend hold her as mother so I got excess to the cut later too.

To the Haze ,I don't like the haze it's not my smoke, but I know La Buena Hierba breed some high grade satvia autos , you will be happy with end result.

Back