What are you growing in media wise? Nutrients ECT? If your new to autos stick to LST at first until you get a few autos under your belt and get a feel do the strain. The biggest adjustment going from photos to autos is their feeding habbits. Autos are very nute sensitive compared to photoperiods. I grow both and my autos are usually at half strength from the photos. If your in soil don't get soil with a abundance of nitrogen. They don't veg for long and don't get to eat alot of it witch leads to nitrogen toxicity in flower. For me 60/40 coco to perilite drain to waste hydroponics works the best. I use Reverse osmosis water and green planet gp3 and AN sensi ph perfect line I'm still testing to see witch one I like more. Right now it's a tie but the AN is alot easier to use. Here's a few pics of the ladies I got now.View attachment 1091277 View attachment 1091278 View attachment 1091279 View attachment 1091280 View attachment 1091281 View attachment 1091282 View attachment 1091283 View attachment 1091284
Wow, that looks good!

would you recommend topping a GWK? Just curious..

Toping/HST can help

here's a Durban Poison Auto from New420Guy I toped

picture.php

Here my auto topping thread.
shows the true limits of autos.since 2017.happy growing every1;)

Back