twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Bloom Bros Hydro Halos. Extremely overpriced plastic horseshoes. I attach tubing but use a funnel and hand water. Makes reaching in the tents a lot easier on an old timer like me. Plus they distribute the water more evenly than I could. The tubing is short right now, can probably see the end hiding behind the pot. I know I could go pump/timer/res but I have lots of time to putter about.

Eventually I will cut a hole in the side of my tent and slip the hoses through it so I can water without opening the door. Lots of tape and reinforcement around the cut. I'd like to eventually install a wide grommet.
OK, cool never seen those before. Always like learning new stuff!

Day 70
CONDITIONS
76*f 45%Rh
18/6
920µmol/m 2 highest
Lung room running at avg 72*F
Knows Candy by Twenty20
With her stopping the stretch, she's packing on the buds. I expect her to run 90+ days. With her running longer than her tentmates, I expect to be able to open her up a little more in her last critical days in bud production. While still fairly stout, if her buds pack on heavy, I may have to support her. I think she's destined for flower. I thin she'll be a fairly easy girl to trim up. Not near as smelly as her silly stinky sister, OgreBerry, but she has her smell! Trich production is good for this stage and her
buds are beginning to firm up quite a bit.

100_0532.JPG

OgreBerry

I'm in love with the smell of this girl! As much as I'd like to just chop and dry her normally and smoke flower, I'm thinking of how crazily tasty she would be as live rosin. I think I will ust do that! I have more seeds and can grow another. That girl will be better after running this one. The biggest change will be to give her more room.
Girl in the middle!
100_0521.JPG
100_0522.JPG

Buds
Sorry took so long, but I got sick twice since I chopped my Whiskey Zulu down. I knew the harvest would be small only got 35g's. Smell is faint, but I most likely dried it to long. When I open the groove bag it's a weedy smell with a sweet hint. I don't notice a taste either, but I'm bad with both. Excellent high tho. I don't know what the mix is between indica/sativa. I only dab it at night, but no couchlock kinda awake. It doesn't keep me up tho seems to be a nice split. A few times it hit me, and the sandman won. Mostly nice alert stone almost energetic, but doesn't effect going to sleep. I'm not about to dab it during the day tho lol. I only have press her once, gave a nice return still have a good bit left. At this point it's kinda old, and dry I will be pressing some soon for gummies I will post a pic a fresh stuff. Comes out pretty clear/golden when it cold it turn straight white like paper.

20221205_123850.jpg

I pressed this about a month ago. I had it sitting on top of my little heater, and it's starting to warm in the middle. Super cold downstairs so winter is rough on my rosin lol. She yielded more than I thought I normally only do 3, or so dabs a night and they're good size dabs. I'm going on like 3 weeks on this and still have good bit left. Here are some buds.

20221205_104215.jpg
20221205_104229.jpg
20221205_104320.jpg

This will make some nice gummies. I will weigh my next press and see what kinda return she is giving. I want to thank @Twenty20 Adam for chance to test these beans! I really like what I've seen from both the Autowreck & Whiskey Zulu. Even with me trying to figure out MC unsuccessfully they pushed through, and gave me great rosin. I need to get my hands on some photoperiods from Twenty20 Mendocino. You can't go wrong with these genetics they're quality for sure! Till next time...

Stay lifted

:pass:

Ogre Berry day 76
In the middle!

Still drinking a gallon in less than 24hr. Her stretch has finished.
That funk you guys were talking about have arrived! It's NOT what one would imagine coming from a silly sweet smelling girl! LOL
She's showing early signs of fade
100_0542.JPG
100_0556.JPG
100_0547.JPG
100_0543.JPG

Knows Candy day 76
Lower left.....trying to take over the tent

Still drinking a gallon in less than 24hr. Her stretch has finished.
Depending on the attributes of the smoke, when I run her again, She WILL get to run in a regular Earthbox and a good bit of room.
100_0541.JPG
100_0560.JPG
100_0560 (2).JPG

Attachments

• 100_0541 (2).JPG
    100_0541 (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Here's a good solo pic of Knows Candy day 79
Note the door knob and cfm bar for size reference. Definitely a Regular EB girl!!! Easily a 1lb girl in a Regular!
All buds are very firm! She has some heft to her!
IMG_20221210_011734204.jpg
IMG_20221210_011745724.jpg

DAY 99
Ogre Berry is chopped and in paper bags ........and stinking out all the others in the drying room!:funny::funny:
In the middle

100_0622.JPG
100_0623.JPG
100_0630.JPG
100_0633.JPG
100_0636.JPG
100_0640.JPG
IMG_20221229_082031039.jpg
IMG_20221229_082040919.jpg

Knows Candy.
I'm seeing fox tailing on Knows Candy. I think I caused it with the liquid top feeds I gave her. They were mainly for flower, but I did add some aminos to help uptake, but it is some N. Maybe it was too much. The BAS BuildABloom has some aminos in it already. There goes her 'bag apeal' LOL!
UPPER LEFT
100_0616.JPG
100_0617.JPG

100_0618.JPG
100_0620.JPG

Knows Candy
DAY106

Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

IMG_20230118_165341441.jpg
IMG_20230118_165354223.jpg

Autowreck

Day ~68 - Planted Nov 12
---
Comment

Been so excited for these! I think I posted about Autowreck almost exactly a year ago in this thread!

Really happy with how the grow has been so far.
Definitely a slow one to flower/longer veg. I think this one would have easily grown 1 lb+ in the right hands (like in a good autopot setup).

Check out the Z shape the branches are taking on mid flower. I think its gonna stack hard through flower.
Smells like weed. Nothing distinct yet (hoping for some pine to come through).
---
Conditions
  • RH - 40-60 %
  • Temp - 68-80 f
  • DLI - 10-40 on 24/0 150w LED Dim 70%
  • Medium - Course coco with rice hulls, buildasoil cover crop, amended with down to earth starter and EWC
  • Nutrients - Dry amendments and 50% strength 2 part megacrop. Currently 1.5g part A + 2.0g part B
    • Note - I initially underfed part B mid veg, which lead to some yellowing. Currently corrected and looks healthier as flowering starts.
  • Water - Tap water with mosquito dunks, non-phed (tap is 6-7 consistently and of decent EC). Mix of bottom and top watering until runoff.
  • Training - LST + interior defoliation/leaf tucking
    • This one definitely needed to be defoliated and spread out. Many satellite branches coming from the base.
---
Pictures

Autowreck Day 68 - Mid-Flower
IMG_20230119_185555.jpg

IMG_20230119_185642.jpg
IMG_20230119_185706.jpg

TRIKS: Day 71

Almost finished. T20 website states 74-84 days and we are just a couple days ahead of that. Almost all trichomes look cloudy through the microscope so I think the plant could be taken now. I will give it a few more to finish up, I saw no amber anywhere yet but solidly cloudy throughout.

1.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

SingleShot0006.jpg

SingleShot0007.jpg

Back