twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

I put Knows Candy in the Grove bag a couple of days ago. Overall buds were not dense, only the top, but frosty as hell.
I love the vape of this girl. Powerful as hell. Good body high, but a fantastic head high. As long as I'n active, it's very stimulating and quite enjoyable. Focus is great also. This was on top of a pretty heavy dose of my more powerful MCT oil.
Once cured, this should be some amazing smoke.
I don't normally weigh the dried results, but I was curious with the bud density and volume. It almost filled a 1lb Grove bag and it turned out a little over 8 zips. I'm pleased with that.
I really didn't find out what she wanted. At one point, her leaf color faded some and never really came back. I think a big part was just being a heavy feeder in a Jr Earthbox. Her nute bank was mounded to the max and totally infiltrated with feeder roots.
The next time she's grown, it will be in a regular Earthbox and I may up the N when I do the second top dressing to the nute bank, which I do at one week into flower. Maybe foliar feeding with aminos to mid flower. I suspect just going to a Regular EB may be the fix............or it just could be this one girl.

I'm very happy with the outcome of this grow. More refinements and adjustments to my EarthBox method are coming in the next grow.

I want to thank Twenty20 Adam for the opportunity to run his fire girls. You guys do great work and you have the passion for the plant. Vidamints will be in this upcoming medical and I'm excited to see how well she'll do and how her meds will work.
Awesome my friend! Thanks again for the great G&S!

Back