twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Here is some of the rosin I made with my Whiskey Zulu. 1st press ot was white as snow. 2nd looked more like normal coloring.

20221221_234409.jpg
20221221_235348.jpg

I forgot to post this when I pressed it, but I dab a lot. Not sure if any of you heard this before, but I think cannabis affects your memory lol.

Stay lifted

TRIKS: Day 71

Almost finished. T20 website states 74-84 days and we are just a couple days ahead of that. Almost all trichomes look cloudy through the microscope so I think the plant could be taken now. I will give it a few more to finish up, I saw no amber anywhere yet but solidly cloudy throughout.

View attachment 1557567

View attachment 1557568

View attachment 1557569

View attachment 1557570

View attachment 1557571

View attachment 1557572
Very nice! Wow those colas though!!

No... I wish 35g's of bud from her lol.
I gage my success with a plant based on the quality of the bud and not the quantity.
With Knows Candy, I got both. She broke down to 7 paper bags. I broke off a bottom bud while trimming, so fast dry it went. I vaped it the next day and it floored my ass. Even quick dried, it was very flavorful. Cured should be nothing but pure fire.

I gage my success with a plant based on the quality of the bud and not the quantity.
With Knows Candy, I got both. She broke down to 7 paper bags. I broke off a bottom bud while trimming, so fast dry it went. I vaped it the next day and it floored my ass. Even quick dried, it was very flavorful. Cured should be nothing but pure fire.
I'm about quality too, but I knew my current grow was gonna be 14+weeks. I got 70g's from the WZ & her tent mate which I knew was gonna last. I press everything into rosin, so I was hoping for a bigger yeild to last. Them the breaks tho...

Knows Candy
DAY106

Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

View attachment 1557116View attachment 1557117
I did tell you mine ran 108 :rofl: structure looks pretty damn similar to how mine finished.

I put Knows Candy in the Grove bag a couple of days ago. Overall buds were not dense, only the top, but frosty as hell.
I love the vape of this girl. Powerful as hell. Good body high, but a fantastic head high. As long as I'n active, it's very stimulating and quite enjoyable. Focus is great also. This was on top of a pretty heavy dose of my more powerful MCT oil.
Once cured, this should be some amazing smoke.
I don't normally weigh the dried results, but I was curious with the bud density and volume. It almost filled a 1lb Grove bag and it turned out a little over 8 zips. I'm pleased with that.
I really didn't find out what she wanted. At one point, her leaf color faded some and never really came back. I think a big part was just being a heavy feeder in a Jr Earthbox. Her nute bank was mounded to the max and totally infiltrated with feeder roots.
The next time she's grown, it will be in a regular Earthbox and I may up the N when I do the second top dressing to the nute bank, which I do at one week into flower. Maybe foliar feeding with aminos to mid flower. I suspect just going to a Regular EB may be the fix............or it just could be this one girl.

I'm very happy with the outcome of this grow. More refinements and adjustments to my EarthBox method are coming in the next grow.

I want to thank Twenty20 Adam for the opportunity to run his fire girls. You guys do great work and you have the passion for the plant. Vidamints will be in this upcoming medical and I'm excited to see how well she'll do and how her meds will work.

Back