New Grower UGHijinx New Grow

Thought I would check in with an update
IMG20221129200834.jpg

You got a great setup, awesome genetics, and IMO the best nutes youre already off to a great start. Good luck and I'm gonna tag along :pop: if you dont mind
Thanks for the kind words and stopping in! Coming up on my 1 year anniversary, took some trial and error to get here, but probably have my best run so far to date. I only have 56" of total tent height so that offers other challenges. Will post some more updates this week :smoking:

Here are my ghost tooths coming along, thinking another 14 days or so on them. No amber when I checked earlier this week.
IMG20221209091741.jpg

3bogxMS nug frosting up
IMG20221209091701.jpg

2 phenos of cdlc x sw x sam's. The one might be really hungry or just a different expression. I don't have enough experience yet to tell. The darker one is an experiment I did with grow dots and mega crop, going to scal back the recipe a bit but seemed to work pretty well.
IMG20221209092023.jpg

Getting ready to pop a new run. Wanting to run so cdlc and el.chemi kiwi, maybe another SN or 24K...almost out of bedtime smoke

Soo....have a situation and looking for any advice or direction in best path forward.

Yesterday was doing the usual watering routine when I noticed the (CDLCxSW)xSams showing what looked like a seed pocket on one of the tops. Upon further inspection, they are sparse but evident throughout the plant...I should add the other (CDLCxSW)xSams pheno is also showing seed pockets in a similar fashion. All other seem to be free of pollen but I can't tell for sure, this is my first run in with a herm...I don't mind the seeded weed, will certainly bring back some nostalgia but more disappointed I didn't catch it...with them in the back corner I didn't scour them as much as typically would. Well lessons learned here.

I guess my question really is: what should I do about the 2x herms? The others are about 2 weeks ahead of these and wondering if they might be thru their fertility window. I have the ability to stuff them into my 2x2 but only want to do this if really at risk....I know its likely a gamble if I leave them all together just curious if anyone has a recommendation, I will likely move them out anyway

In quarantine now as precaution. The others looked pretty clean but time will tell. Still interested in anyone feedback/experience with herms late in flower.
IMG20221213210314.jpg

that's a real shame - the plants look terrific. I have not had it before with Auto plants - I have with Photos, and I just rode it out, snipping them out/away where possible. It puts a lot of effort in to producing the seeds so the earlier you can cut them away the less focus the plant puts on producing them and returning its focus to growth. ]Will be interesting to hear how it is managed with Auto's if at all.

that's a real shame - the plants look terrific. I have not had it before with Auto plants - I have with Photos, and I just rode it out, snipping them out/away where possible. It puts a lot of effort in to producing the seeds so the earlier you can cut them away the less focus the plant puts on producing them and returning its focus to growth. ]Will be interesting to hear how it is managed with Auto's if at all.

Hey! Thanks for the insight. I'm on about 75 so not much longer. After I moved them, I took a closer look and really couldn't find too many more, I'm sure they are there though. Will keep monitoring and cut them away as I can...

The ghost Toof that received only leaf tucking I chopped, buds are huge and light purple covered in frost but they did start throwing bananas late flower, probably from too much light. The 3BOGxMS will be next to cut down.
IMG20221219215237.jpg

Also started a run of 2x Strawberry Nuggets / 2x Purple Nuggets.
IMG_20221219_200553_171.jpg

Got everything pretty well cleaned and jarred up. Heres a photo of the purple 3BearsxMS freebie covered in frost. As an aside, I have an assortment of new plants coming around, mostly Mephisto indicas - strawberry nuggets and 24C. But also popped a zamango and vacation bubba for some summer time sativas..

Just wondering - how do I get my cultivator badge? Cheers to 2023 all!
IMG20230107195854.jpg

Back