Mephisto Genetics US Mephisto Mondays Mega Thread March 15th

Got my first mephisto seeds today. Excited to see what I got. Promo code kept getting kicked out during checkout. I gave up on using the code after a few tries and was able to still get in an order in time. Hoping for something sativa. Really like what I've been hearing about mephisto.

Got my first mephisto seeds today. Excited to see what I got. Promo code kept getting kicked out during checkout. I gave up on using the code after a few tries and was able to still get in an order in time. Hoping for something sativa. Really like what I've been hearing about mephisto.
My first Meph girl got chopped and drying today! It's gonna be VERY difficult to not take pre-cure samples! This girl smells and the frost is crazy!

I forget, what's the promo code supposed to be? It's been a bit since I've been able to order.

I believe its in the sticky at top of forum. I personally would never risk trying promo code on these limited opens. You are very lucky to get what you want in cart and get checked out. Adding any additional steps could mean the difference between checking out successfully or being left empty handed. I was standing by this past Monday and saw a movie trailer that captivated me and when it was over, so was the sale lol

They also had one from their Instagram for March, INSTA10. Didn't notice the AFN code until later, but after it didn't take a few times, I gave up. Would rather have some seeds vs risk missing out. Lol.

I believe its in the sticky at top of forum. I personally would never risk trying promo code on these limited opens. You are very lucky to get what you want in cart and get checked out. Adding any additional steps could mean the difference between checking out successfully or being left empty handed. I was standing by this past Monday and saw a movie trailer that captivated me and when it was over, so was the sale lol
They also had one from their Instagram for March, INSTA10. Didn't notice the AFN code until later, but after it didn't take a few times, I gave up. Would rather have some seeds vs risk missing out. Lol.
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I'm 0 for 2 attempts so far. Fingers crossed for mon.

Back