Hey everyone!

Here a little video of my plant before it went into flower! I'm excited to see where you guys are in the process. Any updates?
I'm chopping my 4 autoflower plants in my 4x4 this week and after they dry i am starting a photo plant just for your cannacage test, 4 week in seedling, 4 week veg and 8 week flower should be enough time to play with the big cannacage. i plan on wrapping it around the cage like a vine but we will see what happens and how bushy this strain is

Sorry for the delay, i will make up for it with my test review i promise!

I'll be dropping beans for the test here within a week. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to give the Canna Cage plenty of room for its full potential!!

I'm dropping 2 photo-period beans today and starting this review as soon as they pop.

I'll cull the smaller plant or if you guys are okay with 2 plants in 1 pot I'll train both plants on the cage

I'll be going with this strain :vibe: trying something new with photo plants.
20220730_165551.jpg

Sorry for the delay, day 1 will be here within the week! :cheers:

Germination
Is that time. Dropped 6 Purple Frost Giant fems from Welcome To The Grow Tent (photos) to soak in water and h202. Shooting to keep 5. 1 will be trained in the Canna Cage and the other 4 will be trained my normal way. These will be grown in my grow room under the HLG Scorpion Diablo and 30w UVA. Using the Autopot system with Jacks for Tap nutrients, Raw Silica, Botanicare supplements, and Tribus Original. Still haven't repaired the Canna Cage but will b4 it is needed
20220823_171245.jpg

Last edited:
Germination
I direct planted these beans in solo cups 2 days ago, I used reused promix from last grow that has been washed/flushed. i will be using a 660w Cultiuana full spectrum LED light that i am reviewing. This will be my 2nd run with it and its an amazing light for a 4x4 :smoking:

I will be using megacrop 1 part, dynomyco, bud explosion, cal/mag, bud candy in RO water for my autopot's 12 gallon res.

My goal is to have 2 plants but i would like them both in the same container but for testing reasons I'll keep them in separate pots and do what my bud @Cooterjuice is doing and get a tomato cage for plant number 2 for a comparison side by side with our cannacage test.

My cage has been repaired but another joint busted off while giving it a check over last night, it is hard joint to repair being 1 of the bottom stake rods that goes into the dirt, i'll make it work but as a tester/reviewer this might upset a person who hates DIY or repairing things (i enjoy it tho) i hope we all can help you guys improve these pretty cool looking cages :thumbsup:

20220823_203745.jpg
20220730_165551.jpg

Ready to stab it in some dirt soon! excuse my sloppy ziptie jbweld mess :crying:
20220823_205903.jpg

Back