Agreed, i have 4 autos in my 4x4 and they are considered small to mid size plants. 2 big plants will fill a 4x4. Hell, i had 1 auto fill a 4x4. Depends on genetics and the grower's skill.

I will do 2 photos in my 4x4 and later on add a ton of red poison autos below just for fun.

Yes! 7 gal or more. Gonna be 5gal SIP for me…
I can do 5 gal sip....I just want to see what 10gal pots will do.....I find that grow dots and recharge...are where it's at.....the front row is mega crop.....the light colored with yellowish leaves....now I'm using MOG schedule to a T...now the real green ones with not one sign of deficiency is grow dots.. they are a bad ass nutrient....kiss......
20220725_180033.jpg

Ok, here we are as promised… or inferred. I dropped 2 HSO Passionfruit Punch photofem seeds into a shot glass of spring water yesterday afternoon. When they pop I’ll plant them in solo cups til they are out of seedling stage. They will be run in 5 gal S.I.P. Buckets with Megacrop newest one part nutrients. They will most likely have the 4x4 tent all to themselves. They will be under a mars hydro FC-E 4800 . Extraction thru a 6” mars hydro in-line fan with temp/humidity control. I will update more as action happens, but we are approx 3 weeks out from the big tent.View attachment 1492080
Here are a couple pics of Passionfruit punch grows I have done in the past. View attachment 1492085View attachment 1492086View attachment 1492087View attachment 1492088View attachment 1492089View attachment 1492090
first three pics are PFP that I accidentally manifolded when the main broke during LST. The last 3 are PFP in a Scrog in 2x2 closet. Such an awesome strain! Should make for a great test.
They are so beautiful. The girls planted this time must be as lush as the previous ones.

Ok, here we are as promised… or inferred. I dropped 2 HSO Passionfruit Punch photofem seeds into a shot glass of spring water yesterday afternoon. When they pop I’ll plant them in solo cups til they are out of seedling stage. They will be run in 5 gal S.I.P. Buckets with Megacrop newest one part nutrients. They will most likely have the 4x4 tent all to themselves. They will be under a mars hydro FC-E 4800 . Extraction thru a 6” mars hydro in-line fan with temp/humidity control. I will update more as action happens, but we are approx 3 weeks out from the big tent.View attachment 1492080
Here are a couple pics of Passionfruit punch grows I have done in the past. View attachment 1492085View attachment 1492086View attachment 1492087View attachment 1492088View attachment 1492089View attachment 1492090
first three pics are PFP that I accidentally manifolded when the main broke during LST. The last 3 are PFP in a Scrog in 2x2 closet. Such an awesome strain! Should make for a great test.
These are some tastey looking buds my guy. This really makes me excited to get started on my humbolt caramel creme. I guess its a fairly new strain tho, found it on dc seed

Yes, nice strain to grow
These are some tastey looking buds my guy. This really makes me excited to get started on my humbolt caramel creme. I guess its a fairly new strain tho, found it on dc seed
Nice strain from what I've heard. I've grown HSO PFP and chocolate mint OG auto from them. Great genetics! And DC is a great place. Also Multiverse beans will be hosting grow and shows in here soon.

Mine came today! Like zeromitch, minor damage and a few popped welds but made it here fine. I didn’t see any clips so I’ll dig thru and check again. Got JB and soldering, zip ties. I’ll repair and hope clips can be found. Will be dropping a couple seeds this weekend and the tent is ready to roll. Gonna try it in a 5 gal Sun-irrigated planter bucket. View attachment 1490671View attachment 1490672View attachment 1490673View attachment 1490674View attachment 1490675View attachment 1490676View attachment 1490677
I will update as we go along. Are we posting here with our grows? And I got no tripod but will mark my position for ease of angle replication.
Thanks for the update, thanks for getting your cat involved. I have a "feline" that this is gonna be a great test group!

I wanted to post something like this but feared backlash from cannacages. Already have ideas on how to accomplish this. Would be able to fit 12 kits in the same shipping box we received. 24x24x2” boxes. About the size of a bass drum head box. Modular, yes… legs and hoops separate. 3D printed connectors. Assemble at home. Maybe use heavier gauge rods, aluminum for weight reduction? I was an erector set junkie when I was young and owned one of those ball bearing rollercoasters that had slip fit plastic connectors for the structure assembly. I got ideas, man! Could save time on production and shipping… I sent Dante a pm asking if they would accept ideas to make the cages better. Only sent this am so not expecting to hear from him til after the weekend…
Thanks for the advice, don't be afraid to keep it coming. I'll review your message now.

Rechecked package and no clips. I don’t think it’s necessary to send more clips. I am industrious and will use small zip ties to join the halves.
OK, sorry you didn't get the clips. Yea Zip ties work fine we designed the clips for a "better aesthetic" but we all know that what we grow is more important than the little pretty clips!

@Cannacages You could save yourself and future customers a ton on shipping if you made this modular, in a way that it could be flat packed.

Tubes welded to the wires would provide sockets for slip fit, or tubes could be welded to create a tinker toys like junction.
I had this same thought, especially for making them "bigger" vertically for outdoor growing applications or for people that are growing something useless like tomatoes.

Back