Welcome to AFN @Cannacages @Dantew86 :welcome:

I'll do my best to help gather as much data on these Cannacages as I can for you guys :thumbsup: Lets have fun with this and see what we can do with a cage made for cannabis! I'm interested to see if 1 size will fit all autoflowers or if two models might be needed with how big and small autoflowers can be.
We greatly appreciate it. Having pictures taken from the same (or as close as possible) position and angle will really help us monitor growth. Meaning, if you have a stationary place to place a mount or tripod, that’d be awesome!

We greatly appreciate it. Having pictures taken from the same (or as close as possible) position and angle will really help us monitor growth. Meaning, if you have a stationary place to place a mount or tripod, that’d be awesome!
I can do that for you no problem, I have a mount I'm testing out so it should be a good time lapse of pictures for you guys :smoking:

We sent out the Two footers. We have a one and three footer as well but haven’t produced the prototypes yet.
Very nice, i see a bright future! I like the size options 1-3 footers will be perfect for the autoflower community.

Welcome to AFN @Cannacages @Dantew86 :welcome:

I'll do my best to help gather as much data on these Cannacages as I can for you guys :thumbsup: Lets have fun with this and see what we can do with a cage made for cannabis! I'm interested to see if 1 size will fit all autoflowers or if two models might be needed with how big and small autoflowers can be.
Thanks! So there are actually 3 sizes in a circle and square design going to be available once we get into full production. The current models that were shipped out are the 2ft square design, but later models will include a 1ft and 3ft circle and square design as well. Later down the road we are also thinking about 4, 5 and 6ft models with extension options for our outdoor cultivators that will allow them to grow MASSIVE plants!

Good morning growers!

We are about to kick off a really cool product test for the company CannaCages, who has very generously donated several of their CannaCages plant trainers for a Grow-and-Show review with our @Cultivators !

View attachment 1488468

We have @Cannacages and @Dantew86 with the company here on the forum to answer any questions you may have about the product and it's use, where to purchase, etc, and we'll have our test panel of Cultivators that will be doing documented grows here in this thread showing the installation and use of the products!

You can learn more about CannaCages on their website found here.

They are also on Facebook and Instagram!

You can reach them by e-mail via: info@cannacages.com

We'd like to personally thank CannaCages for providing the units to our test growers, and a personal thank you to our cultivators that are donating their space and time to helping conduct this Grow-and-Show!

Looking forward to seeing the progress updates, thanks everyone!
Thanks for having us!!

Thanks! So there are actually 3 sizes in a circle and square design going to be available once we get into full production. The current models that were shipped out are the 2ft square design, but later models will include a 1ft and 3ft circle and square design as well. Later down the road we are also thinking about 4, 5 and 6ft models with extension options for our outdoor cultivators that will allow them to grow MASSIVE plants!
4-6 footers for the photo and outdoor autoflower people, very nice! I like the future plans!

Back