Thanks, looking forward to working with you guys.
Me too I would love to see what these can do.... That is an awesome idea.....

Thanks, looking forward to working with you guys.
I got lots of room bud.....
IMG_20220718_200219865.jpg

We make space for the things we love
That's true.... I didn't know testers we're already picked.... I'm about to start a run of... Devil's cream, banana purple punch, and dark Jedi.... Going to do some sts spray on one of each ... This is going to be a colorful grow.... Thanks it's cool what your doing and I might have to buy one of these cages.... See what their about.... They are an awesome idea.....

That's true.... I didn't know testers we're already picked.... I'm about to start a run of... Devil's cream, banana purple punch, and dark Jedi.... Going to do some sts spray on one of each ... This is going to be a colorful grow.... Thanks it's cool what your doing and I might have to buy one of these cages.... See what their about.... They are an awesome idea.....
Colorful indeed, Don't spray to much or the whole plant or you will have my problem, 95% pollen sacs 5-10% pistils hehe
20220718_220157.jpg

Colorful indeed, Don't spray to much or the whole plant or you will have my problem, 95% pollen sacs 5-10% pistils hehe
View attachment 1488854
So I just save the pollen then sprinkle on a bud site of another plant of the same or different and bam I got feminized seeds? Or do they grow seeds too?

Back