Dutch Passion Vapo and the DP Gang!(Mac #1, SFV OG, OMG!)

....continued....
.....No F**kin Way AFN....it would seem that I did, after all, take a picture of the split....ooooooooohh!!....I musta blocked it out coz it's such a horrible injury dudes ....check this out!...
IMG_20230629_121340635_HDR.jpg

She was split right down to the btm edge of the cable tie....you can see that she has begun to build to try to close the gap herself, before I saw it....now the tie and tape are there, she should mend much faster!!

Vapo #10 update
Hello AFN....week 10 update already...so let's get into it...
SFV OG.....this lady is coming along now and she is now beginning the fattening stage...
IMG_20230709_142601643_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230709_142607335_HDR.jpg

MAC #1.
This lady is coming in strong and easily the frontrunner of the three....such an easy grow this one start to finish....buds on sticks!
IMG_20230709_142712465_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230709_142723020_HDR.jpg

OMG......wooo the big lass is grooving now, after my repair job on the snap, she seems to be picking up momentum now and fattening up....
IMG_20230709_143026534_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230709_143030495_HDR.jpg

That's all for now folks, more soon..... :thanks: :bighug: :peace:

Hello AFN....week 10 update already...so let's get into it...
SFV OG.....this lady is coming along now and she is now beginning the fattening stage...
View attachment 1612748View attachment 1612749
MAC #1.
This lady is coming in strong and easily the frontrunner of the three....such an easy grow this one start to finish....buds on sticks!
View attachment 1612750View attachment 1612751
OMG......wooo the big lass is grooving now, after my repair job on the snap, she seems to be picking up momentum now and fattening up....
View attachment 1612752View attachment 1612753
That's all for now folks, more soon..... :thanks: :bighug: :peace:
I’m sure she will have a knuckleduster lol

Hello AFN......the 3 ladies are deffo doing tha do...these gals are moving to daily feeds now and I had a quick review of the hook points around the pots and I realized that they weren't doing much......so seeing as I have a bit of room atm I spread them out a bit so they can have a good bit of air circulation thru the middle, took a couple of shaded leaves too... also I didn't do that much to the Mac #1 as she has done all the work herself...
Mac #1...
IMG_20230712_124928274.jpg

OMG...this is the lady that told me they need to be fed daily now.....I left the pic of her drooping in, just to show you how unhappy she was.......she is fine now btw!...
IMG_20230712_124937206.jpg

SFV OG...couple of leaves here and there and a bit of a splay out for this gal....
IMG_20230712_124953782.jpg

.....more soon AFN....

Hello AFN....Welcome to this awsome grow, with me....The Amazing Vapo!.....Today I potted up 1 of each of the three strains, generously gifted to me from Dutch Passion, by way of our very own DP connection @Antonio_DutchPassion ....I thank both parties enormously :thanks:.....so, like I said, I potted 1 of each up today....and here is how I did it....View attachment 1588427View attachment 1588428View attachment 1588429View attachment 1588430View attachment 1588431View attachment 1588432View attachment 1588433View attachment 1588434
....now it's just a case of waiting for them to breach....I am gonna be transplanting these ladies at about week 2, they will be growing under a 315w CMH on a 20/4 light schedule and the nutes will be Megacrop one part!....that's about it for now everyone....more soon!

Edit:...just a few more deets for you about the kit I use ...
Tent is 75x75x200cm.
Filter is Rhino hobby 5".
Extract Fan is S+P 5".
Medium is Ecothrive coco/clay pebbles.
Pots will be 5 ltr fabrics.
Grow style will be hands off, leave them alone...Nahhhhh hehe:crying:...top and tie those MF's down baby!...wooooo

EditEdit:...just FYI these will be thread marks I will be using...View attachment 1588785
...I have just wrote down the feed chart I will be using for these ladies...View attachment 1589653
...also I will be measuring the water differently for the veg and the bloom periods.....in veg I fill the 1 ltr measuring jug to the very top, which is over 1 ltr, making the veg nutes juuuust a little bit weaker....then I switch to measuring properly for the bloom period, making the feed up to a normal measure but stronger than before!!
My use of Megacrop was just harrowing, especially in veg. I was going to bed but I'm going to have a bong and read this thread in one go.

Hello AFN...today is the 9th day these ladies have been on the feeds and in those little potz, so I transplanted them into their final pots today...and this is how I did it ....
1)...I started with the SFV OG, as she was the smallest I put her in the smaller pot(I only had 2x5ltr and 1x3.8ltr!)
View attachment 1593908
2)...I filled the pot with Coco/Clay Pebbles and dug a hole big enuff with a test pot...
View attachment 1593909
3).... dusted with Myco...View attachment 1593910
4)...I rolled the pot in my hands to separate the medium from the plastic, turned the pot upsidedown and tapped the plant oot.....then another myco dust...View attachment 1593911
5)...put the plug in the hole and pressed it down a filled around the top.....voilá!....View attachment 1593912
...and here are the other two....same process just a bit bigger pot(5 litre!)View attachment 1593913View attachment 1593914View attachment 1593915View attachment 1593916View attachment 1593917View attachment 1593918View attachment 1593919View attachment 1593920View attachment 1593921View attachment 1593922
...there we have it AFN.....more very sooooon... :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:
Are you using CalMag? Holy shit I just had a light bulb moment, my plants were yellow stunted garbage in Megacrop because I didn' use CalMag. I switched to Dutch Pro from Megacrop using Autoflowering for coco/hydro and had the same problems, causing despair. Very poor early growth,slow, but the bloom period finished strong. However I found that adding just .5ml/L of CalMag took me from a 5oz grower at best to growing the odd plant to over 20oz, but most plants 10 - 13oz, in fact I'm doing terrible at the moment as one plant was so sodding massive that it destroyed all my attempts at environmental control, and all the other plants suffered. I had to 'defoliate' about 3kg of plant. It's all good now except for some tiny plants, and one simply enormous one. I'm in no way implying your plants are yellow stunted garbage, they are absolute leagues ahead of mine at the same age with Megacrop. That bong is brutal and I shouldn't reply but I wrote so many words, I should be in bed.

Hello AFN...I have made a couple of small but mighty changes inside the grow room that should have some goooood effects on the ladies....firstly I have retired the generic 315w Ballast and it is now my backup ballast, in favour of one of these....View attachment 1596513
The difference between the two, I thought I would not be able to see....but it shows on the pictures I have taken of the gals...the second change is that I have now been able to lower my light, to about 24" above canopy....View attachment 1596509View attachment 1596510View attachment 1596511View attachment 1596512
I love that the MAC1 stems turn purple as they get older, sort of self selecting leaves when it comes to defoliation. I am amazed at the symmetry of the older plant.

My use of Megacrop was just harrowing, especially in veg. I was going to bed but I'm going to have a bong and read this thread in one go.
Nooice dude!
Are you using CalMag? Holy shit I just had a light bulb moment, my plants were yellow stunted garbage in Megacrop because I didn' use CalMag. I switched to Dutch Pro from Megacrop using Autoflowering for coco/hydro and had the same problems, causing despair. Very poor early growth,slow, but the bloom period finished strong. However I found that adding just .5ml/L of CalMag took me from a 5oz grower at best to growing the odd plant to over 20oz, but most plants 10 - 13oz, in fact I'm doing terrible at the moment as one plant was so sodding massive that it destroyed all my attempts at environmental control, and all the other plants suffered. I had to 'defoliate' about 3kg of plant. It's all good now except for some tiny plants, and one simply enormous one. I'm in no way implying your plants are yellow stunted garbage, they are absolute leagues ahead of mine at the same age with Megacrop. That bong is brutal and I shouldn't reply but I wrote so many words, I should be in bed.
No dude, I did wonder about the calmag myself but @Greenleaf Nutrients said I didn't need to add any......and I haven't used it!......at all!!
I love that the MAC1 stems turn purple as they get older, sort of self selecting leaves when it comes to defoliation. I am amazed at the symmetry of the older plant.
Thanks dude, Mac #1 is my frontrunner and I love her buds on stickz look hehe....I did post up my feed chart if you try Mega again bro!!

Hello AFN...I have a couple of pics of Mac #1 for yous....I didn't check them so I think they iz out of focus haha....but don't worry I will have more soon.....2moz in fact!!
IMG_20230714_113914904_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230714_113922101_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230714_113926211_HDR.jpg

....I think this lady has 1 more feed and on Sunday she can begin a week's flush....Noice!

Back