Dutch Passion Vapo puts Auto Trichomes + Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch in the Coco with Dutch Passion!!

IMG_20221106_133118538_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221106_133123234_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221106_133132370_HDR.jpg

Final strip down day today AFN...gave the side hooks a bit of a pull as well, just for a bit more space... hopefully I have timed this right and she should bud out nice from here on, not much more for me to do apart from look for shading leaf sites.....and keep plugging them with feed... further to putting them on just 1 ltr each a day...once a week I give them a big feed just to help flush out any salts and prevent lockouts... :kitty:

Last edited:
Hello AFN....:worship:...hope everyone is well..:bighug:...I can tell you that both of the Dutch Passion ladies, Trichomes and Cream and Mimosa Punch are doing well....I cannot show you tho...only bcoz I am trying to emphasize the resilient qualities of our chozen mind cabbage by showing how both ladies have already filled back out, and the tips that are to be buds...are fighting their way up towards the light...so I will be showing pics again but 7 short days from when I last posted pics after I had stripped them down, to my own version of "schwazzing!"....at the start of week 3 of bloom or week 8.....see you all soon...:d5:

Hello AFN Hello...:d5:...as promised, I have 2 pics for you of the Mimosa Punch and the Trichomes and Cream....I am more than happy with the progress I have to show you..:biggrin:..these absolutely gorgeous ladies have filled back out so much, I may have to break the snips out again!!...they have also moved up to 1.5 litres of feed each...daily!!...loads of heads pushing out above to capture the light and turn into big phat buds.....
IMG_20221115_131012215_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221115_131017507_HDR.jpg

..more very soon AFN..

Hello AFN Hello...:d5:...as promised, I have 2 pics for you of the Mimosa Punch and the Trichomes and Cream....I am more than happy with the progress I have to show you..:biggrin:..these absolutely gorgeous ladies have filled back out so much, I may have to break the snips out again!!...they have also moved up to 1.5 litres of feed each...daily!!...loads of heads pushing out above to capture the light and turn into big phat buds.....View attachment 1538237View attachment 1538238
..more very soon AFN..
They look amazing brother!! Great genetics, but let's not forget the care...Ah...Nature vs nurture... ♥ ♥ ♥

They look amazing brother!! Great genetics, but let's not forget the care...Ah...Nature vs nurture... ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanks Bob, appreciate it dude :thumbsup: :bighug:
Looking beautiful mate! :thumbsup:

Maybe strip away a few leaves to give the canopy more air and light and you're good 2 go! :headbang:
Yep, I plan too dude :thumbsup: ..I was just illustrating how well they bounce back in no time at all(7 days!).....what I do to them some may call extreme....and it is, hehe...but I feel I can get away with it due to the resilience of the plant, good genetics...........and my lovely CMH ofc hehehe!...:crying::crying::crying:

Week 9 update
Hello AFN.. :thumbsup:..loads of up action in the tent of glory...I cleaned up the canopy, taking loads of fan leaves but I am always careful not to go overboard and take too many...bcoz both ladies have obv moved on to the bloom phaze now and they need to concentrate on making budz, not making leaves!!...I have dropped them about 3" lower to allow for them growing too....
Mimosa Punch
IMG_20221117_155435119.jpg
IMG_20221117_155442750.jpg

Trichomes and Cream.
IMG_20221117_160015868.jpg

Last edited:
Back