Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Sorry guys...I've been neglecting you guys a bit, but my new project is taking much of my time the past few days...:shrug:
Luckily the ladies are in good hands with the BioTabs nutrient line. Just went to the tent and even when the pots where feeling light the soil was looking nice and healthy. This must be the easiest grow ever brothers and sisters :pimp:
Nothing much to do then to make some bud p0rn...:condom:

Let's begin with our Mimosa Punch... Yum!!
1668859239932 _small.jpg

Frostieeeeee :drool:
1668859239861 _small.jpg

Super healthy ladies!!
1668859239926 _small.jpg

1668859239905 _small.jpg

The colder temperature is making my Do-Si-Dos turn purple...
1668859239882 _small.jpg

Still have to install that timer, but after running the lights at 65% for two days I've now set it back to 75% and will keep an eye out for lightburn.
1668859239914 _small.jpg

A beautiful Trichome & Cream bud....Grow baby grow :woohoo1:
1668859239919 _small.jpg

I can say that I have the watering under control :coffee:
1668859239896 _small.jpg

1668859239870 _small.jpg

Another time lapse for ya'll to enjoy. Speed = 60fps, duration = 46 hours. :thanks:

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Day 68
Hey Friends :cheers:

Everything is smooth sailing inside the tent guys...This has been a worriless grow and all because of the BioTabs nutrient line in combination with my organic 'living' soil. The fuss I used to have, with mixing and measuring my nutrients is all a thing of the past. Would you know I haven't got a clue where my pH pen is at? Haven't touched it since I started using BioTabs :thumbsup:
1669129533819 _small.jpg

From this oversight picture you can't make out where one plant ends and the other begins. And that's because I laid everything flat under the net it's become a complete mix of all different kind of buds. But one thing is for sure! The two Dutch Passion ladies have much nicer buds. They are bigger and fatter then the two ladies in the back.
1668958641844 _small.jpg

This Mimosa Punch is surely shifting into fall mode, but still looking great otherwise and all that on pure unadulterated tap water.
You can see on the time lapse that she's sheading leaves, so the end is near my friends! :yay:
1669129533822 _small.jpg

Both the Do-Si-Dos and my Amnesia Something something have loads of little, but sparkly buds. The Amnesia I blame on myself for not topping her, but the Do-Si-Dos has stretched enormously creating such a great internodal space that all those buds are spread out. For the moment I can't say there is something worth keeping as it's good and possible that by letting her go a week or two longer these buds will swell up, but then that would make her a 12week cultivar and not a 10week...We'll cross that bridge when we get there :thumbsup:
1668958641844 _small.jpg

And this is what a bud should look like...A nice thick Trichome & Cream bud...:drool:
And she still has, at least, two weeks to go...And looking at those swollen calyx' I don't think I'm far of :coffee:
1669129533810 _small.jpg

Todays time lapse is running at 120fps as movement is very slow in these last days...I did forget to lookup the start and finish time, so if I must guess...about 72 hours. As always, please enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Day 69
Hey guys :toke:

Felt that the ladies were in need of some schwazzing as @420autoflower would say. In the above time lapse from yesterday you can already see fan leaves starting to shrivel and be cast away. So I helped them out a bit and removed quite some foliage...
Before- Day 69
Y0011768 _small.JPG

I took my time and was careful not to disrupt the flowers to much, but still the hairs on my arms were sticking together...
After - day 69
Y0011774 _small.JPG

1669229064643 _small.jpg

1669229064640 _small.jpg

1669229064638 _small.jpg

1669229064634 _small.jpg

The pots felt light and the sensors measured from 25% in the right front pot to 38% in the back left. The two others were in between these values. So I mixed up 1L of dechlorinated water with 20ml Bio PK5-8 and divided this over the pots, giving slightly more to the dryest pot and slightly less to the wettest.
Top tip...Shake the bottle Bio PK5-8 very hard before measuring your shot, this will help get it out into the measuring cup, because there's so many solids in there.
Front left = Auto Mimosa Punch, Front right = Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 69.
1669229064648 _small.jpg

Regards,

Hey guys :toke:

Felt that the ladies were in need of some schwazzing as @420autoflower would say. In the above time lapse from yesterday you can already see fan leaves starting to shrivel and be cast away. So I helped them out a bit and removed quite some foliage...
Before- Day 69
View attachment 1540564

I took my time and was careful not to disrupt the flowers to much, but still the hairs on my arms were sticking together...
After - day 69
View attachment 1540565

View attachment 1540566
View attachment 1540567
View attachment 1540568
View attachment 1540570

The pots felt light and the sensors measured from 25% in the right front pot to 38% in the back left. The two others were in between these values. So I mixed up 1L of dechlorinated water with 20ml Bio PK5-8 and divided this over the pots, giving slightly more to the dryest pot and slightly less to the wettest.
Top tip...Shake the bottle Bio PK5-8 very hard before measuring your shot, this will help get it out into the measuring cup, because there's so many solids in there.
Front left = Auto Mimosa Punch, Front right = Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 69.
View attachment 1540569

Regards,

Nice job on your final defoliation Bob. :thumbsup:
Definitely can see a difference in your pics. The last one is always tough, especially with a dense canopy like you have and plants that you’re not able to take out to work on. Colas are very frosty and delicate at this stage and it’s hard not to brush up against them. When I need to defoliate in mid-flower I pull each individual cola away from the plant and start pruning… very time consuming but a good way to avoid touching the buds. Hopefully you have a tent that unzips from more than one side. I just finished a difficult final schwazz on a plant that’s locked in place and in a tent that only unzips from the front. Not fun! :nono:

Hopefully you have a tent that unzips from more than one side. I just finished a difficult final schwazz on a plant that’s locked in place and in a tent that only unzips from the front. Not fun!
Yes, my Mars Hydro tent unzips an entire corner, but that is to no avail, because the space the tent is in, is so small I can only get to it from the front...But I managed. :thumbsup:

Day 72
Hey Friends :cheers:

Another fine day here at where I am. The sun is shining warming up the house without the need for gas or electricity :headbang:
Inside the tent the temperature is roaming around a nice and cozy 23°C or 73°F. For a plant being in it's final days/weeks these conditions simulate a warm September month, but with much lower humidity inside the tent then outside would be at that time of year.
A tent has so much more control over the environment compared to my greenhouse. The disadvantage is that the tent is way way smaller and it costs money to run it, whereas the greenhouse has oodles of space and gets the best light money (or no money) can buy, namely the sun... :shrug:

Anyway, I digress...So temperature is A-OK, and so is the humidity being at 56%. This is most probably the lowest as humidity in the 'lung' room is also 56%. And no, I'm not going to invest in a dehumidifier to get those extra 3 or 4% to be optimal. I'm a cheapskate and everything must be run as optimized as possible.

I've got a couple of badly taken budshots for you guys, don't know what happened. Must have had the track or something :coffee2:
Auto Trichome & Cream - day 72
1669456842452 _small.jpg

What you can see from these pictures is that these ladies aren't ready at all...Still throwing out new pistils every day and it doesn't look like this one is going to stop anytime soon...Must have been that extra dose of Boom Boom Spray I gave them a couple of weeks ago. I have been reading up on that one and the source ingredients they use in this products are chockful with all kinds of natural PGR's, boosting growth and vigor.
Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 72
1669456842455 _small.jpg

The Do-Si-Dos keeps getting frostier and frostier, but these buds are really really small.
Do-Si-Dos Auto - Day 72
1669456842448 _small.jpg

You can clearly see the difference between the size in buds from the two front ladies and the two in the back.
1669456842444 _small.jpg

I also have another 120fps time lapse for you guys/gals. Duration = 90 hours. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Back