Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Frekkin' Amnesia...Damn that's guuud weed...Forgot to upload the clip I made before I deleted it. :wall:
So...Entirely new and hopefully you won't see my bald head in the picture...Speed = 120fps, duration = 155 hours! Please enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob

Yeah mate, just give them a splash of water on wednesday, but don't overdo it.:thumbsup:
At the end of the cycle with the lights out, usually the temps drop, as well as their need to drink, and it doesn't hurt to let the soil/pots dry out too, as long as you don't overdo it. You don't want all the leaves to start dropping and creep/curl inside the flower.

The lower temperatures will give even a bit more stress, next to the pitch black environment. So 10-15 degrees doesn't hurt them..

Normally I would say to give the plants a Blue Light Treatment at the end (strictly Blue light) but you need to spectrum controlled LED for that. That's science based. But I've seen so many plants in my life, and although there might not be direct science to confirm the dark period at the end, I always felt the buds got a bit more sticky and terpy! :drool:

Yeah mate, just give them a splash of water on wednesday, but don't overdo it.:thumbsup:
At the end of the cycle with the lights out, usually the temps drop, as well as their need to drink, and it doesn't hurt to let the soil/pots dry out too, as long as you don't overdo it. You don't want all the leaves to start dropping and creep/curl inside the flower.

The lower temperatures will give even a bit more stress, next to the pitch black environment. So 10-15 degrees doesn't hurt them..

Normally I would say to give the plants a Blue Light Treatment at the end (strictly Blue light) but you need to spectrum controlled LED for that. That's science based. But I've seen so many plants in my life, and although there might not be direct science to confirm the dark period at the end, I always felt the buds got a bit more sticky and terpy! :drool:
I'm going for it brother!!!

Day 91 - Lights Out for two days
Ok guys, Antonio,

It's on...These are the last pictures of Auto Mimosa Punch and Auto Trichome & Cream. We're at day 91 and they look like they've had enough...
1671122619878 _small.jpg

Each branch is packed with copious amounts of bud.
1671122619867 _small.jpg

It could be called fluffy, but I like my buds completely developed. A calyx must be fully expanded for the trichomes to have enough room to grow. :thumbsup:
1671122619861 _small.jpg

And of trichomes is no shortage...
1671122619854 _small.jpg

Nom nom....
1671122619849 _small.jpg

1671122619842 _small.jpg

Turned the light off. Removed it from the tent for another project... And closed the curtains... The fan and extraction fan were still running like before.
1671122619837 _small.jpg

And I just saw that by removing the light the values went like this... :help:
So I went to the tent and turned the extraction fan way up and am now following my app like if it was my baby... This humidity needs to go down or the lights must go on again... But this is asking for mold, no? Tom
1671123904750 _small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Ok guys, Antonio,

It's on...These are the last pictures of Auto Mimosa Punch and Auto Trichome & Cream. We're at day 91 and they look like they've had enough...
View attachment 1546998

Each branch is packed with copious amounts of bud.
View attachment 1546999

It could be called fluffy, but I like my buds completely developed. A calyx must be fully expanded for the trichomes to have enough room to grow. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1547000

And of trichomes is no shortage...
View attachment 1547001

Nom nom....
View attachment 1547002
View attachment 1547003

Turned the light off. Removed it from the tent for another project... And closed the curtains... The fan and extraction fan were still running like before.
View attachment 1547004

And I just saw that by removing the light the values went like this... :help:
So I went to the tent and turned the extraction fan way up and am now following my app like if it was my baby... This humidity needs to go down or the lights must go on again... But this is asking for mold, no? Tom
View attachment 1547008

Regards,

58.9% is borderline in my book. I'd watch it close. As long as it doesn't go up, it would be fine in my dry tent or other wise as long as the airflow was constant.

:d5:

58.9% is borderline in my book. I'd watch it close. As long as it doesn't go up, it would be fine in my dry tent or other wise as long as the airflow was constant.

:d5:
I know, it's 57.3% now, but temperature is still only 10.8°C / 51.4°F
I did open up the extraction fan quite high, that combined with the monkey fan that's working overtime should create a nice airflow, but still I'm not that happy with this situation...

if you could increase the temps a couple of degrees it will help lower the RH back to the safe zone :cheers:
I know right, but not possible. My wife would kill me if she knew I let us sleep in the above mentioned temperatures, but put a nice stove next door to keep the veggies warm, ROFL!! :rofl:
No, we (the family) all had to make sacrifices, energy wise and since my tent only uses 155Watt if I turn everything up at it's maximum setting, but hasn't used up more then 127Watt/hour. So by gaining 500Watt from disabling some shit we don't need in wintertime I in turn got to keep my tent running at said maximum Wattage, but no more...And I don't think a 25Watt heater exists? Or am I mistaken??? Hmmm...Now come to think of it...I still have that wire from my heating bed in the greenhouse....
giphy.gif

Thanks mate for making ramble and giving me an idea in the works. That's what it's all about :drunks:

Day 92 - Harvest Auto Mimosa Punch and Auto Trichome & Cream
I think the deal home deal is very sound, a W here a W there and its all good - can't wait to see what you come up with Bobs!
Nothing that soon and as I said a heater wasn't an option as I care for my personal safety... :rofl:
Over night humidity steadily rose to 62.something% and all my interventions during the day did nothing to get it back to lower values...So I finally opted out and harvested the ladies. The thought of mold getting into all that hard work was getting to me. At least they did get a full 36 hours of dark, right Antonio? :shrug:
Auto Trichome & Cream - Day 92
1671220931784 _small.jpg

Almost forgot to take pictures, lol....
Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 92
1671220931779 _small.jpg

While these two are hanging to dry I'm already prepping for the next run...See you soon for a weigh-in and taste & smoke report.

Regards,

Back