Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
We'd like to formally welcome @Black Dog LED (https://www.blackdogled.com) for joining the Autoflower Network's Live Vendor Program!

Black Dog has generously donated the biggest panel they currently offer, their PhytoMax 1000, and we're putting it in the hands of one of our fantastic testers and previous Bud of the Month winner, @stepside !

phytomax-1000-front.jpg

We're very excited to have this opportunity and I'm sure Stepside is going to knock this one out of the park!
@stepside, would you want to step in and say a few words about yourself? We'll get a separate grow journal thread created once the light shows up and should have this show on the road within a week or two!

Very excited to see this happen and I'm sure the whole community would like to see how it performs with autoflowers, so growing karma sent to step and wish I could see your face when the light shows up on the porch my friend haha!

@TheSpacePope and @geddy , please let me know if you'd like any of your grow journals moved to this forum so we have them all under one roof. This offer is extended to ANYONE on the site that is currently running their lights, please just send me a PM with the grow journal link and I'd be more than happy to move it over!

Appreciated fellas!

stepside, would you want to step in and say a few words about yourself?

First thing I want to say is Thank you!
Wow!! That's a beastly light. I hope I can truly show the power and capabilities of this light for @Black Dog LED and show AFN some serious bush!! This is an amazing opportunity for me and the Cannazone team. I really don't know what else to say.

Again thank you AFN and Black dog for putting this test together. Im still kind of shocked... The phytomax 1000 is a badass light. Let's grow some ganja!
:growing::growing::growing:

I was just catching up on some news, a link took me to youtube with the advertisement before the video of a 200 watt version in a grow cab, 1:30 second commercial. Thought that to be totally cool!

I love new toys! I'm jealous ! lol What are you planning on growing under it?

Last edited:
Back