What is your all time favorite autoflower strain?

The reason I love autos is for the variety. I always trying new strains and several strains each run. That the joy of autos. I love variety. I have grown photos to but I prefer autos cuz I get to try new strains every round. I leave any extra seeds in my stash for if I ever need them. But usually I'm rocking new strains every run
I mean you can run new photos Everytime. But I get you Its like you can't clone them so its not a loss if you let them go.

I need to try a sativa, but I fear that she goes beyond control in my 0,80X0,80X1,80 tent... Only did a few indicas so far

I mean you can run new photos Everytime. But I get you Its like you can't clone them so its not a loss if you let them go.
My electric bill would thank me. And y'all talking about the white rhyno. I smoked that shit back in the day. The best dank I ever smoked I didn't know the name of the strain. Was some expand in ur lung smoke that made you cough every rip. The taste and smell was absolutely amazing. I can't describe the flavor but it was on point delicious dank. My friend's dad grew it but I have no clue what it was unfortunately. I miss the old blueberry that was absolutely phenomenal back in the day also. The real skunk is one allot of us miss as well. Northern Lights #5 was good shit. The strain I can't smoke any more cuz it wore me out from everyone growing it years ago is Sharks Breath. I can't stand that strain anymore.

My electric bill would thank me. And y'all talking about the white rhyno. I smoked that shit back in the day. The best dank I ever smoked I didn't know the name of the strain. Was some expand in ur lung smoke that made you cough every rip. The taste and smell was absolutely amazing. I can't describe the flavor but it was on point delicious dank. My friend's dad grew it but I have no clue what it was unfortunately. I miss the old blueberry that was absolutely phenomenal back in the day also. The real skunk is one allot of us miss as well. Northern Lights #5 was good shit. The strain I can't smoke any more cuz it wore me out from everyone growing it years ago is Sharks Breath. I can't stand that strain anymore.

Ah, I remember the old blueberry. Good stuff.

Last edited:
OGKB Auto - OG KUSH BREATH - Humboldt seed org.
PINEAPPLE CHEM AUTO - Humboldt seed org.

FASTER YIELDS - 77 DAYS FROM SEED (MAX)
DOS SI DOS - BARNEYS AUTOS
SKYWALKER OG -BARNEYS AUTOS
WEDDING CAKE - BARNEYS AUTOS

MY TOP 5

Peace ☮️

And everyone is different also so we all like different weeds. For instance some people love blue dream. Other people hate blue dream. You can't really base what you grow off others opinions cuz they may or may not like the same flavors or effects as you do. My favorite weed is narcotic like. The full body stone where you feel like your melted to the couch. So I prefer hunting indicas. But at the same time I love me a good sativa head high also. Some like indicas and don't like sativa's. Others like sativa's but don't like indica couch lock. It's all in what your after. Someone could recommend a strain to you and you could grow it and hate the flavor or smell or possibly even the effects. I say do research on a strain before you buy it. Look up other grows of that strain and the reviews. Look into what the genetics are that made that strain. Say if you love og kush. Look for a cross with og kush in it. Best of luck on picking :headbang:

If you like heavy, try Deimos from Buddha seeds
Oohweee that is mad. Also Brain damage from Growers choice seeds at 30% THC for an auto is bonkers.
Blackberry Kush Auto from fast buds also…

Ghost toof from mephisto is just lush. Grows really well , gorgeous scent and a nice heavy high . Like i'm sat in a giant cushion where time stops but i can still read a book or enjoy some comedy

Back