What is your all time favorite autoflower strain?

My electric bill would thank me. And y'all talking about the white rhyno. I smoked that shit back in the day. The best dank I ever smoked I didn't know the name of the strain. Was some expand in ur lung smoke that made you cough every rip. The taste and smell was absolutely amazing. I can't describe the flavor but it was on point delicious dank. My friend's dad grew it but I have no clue what it was unfortunately. I miss the old blueberry that was absolutely phenomenal back in the day also. The real skunk is one allot of us miss as well. Northern Lights #5 was good shit. The strain I can't smoke any more cuz it wore me out from everyone growing it years ago is Sharks Breath. I can't stand that strain anymore.
Back in the day the best weed I had was some purple kush. Smelled like you just got sprayed by a skunk and put you in a wheelchair god I miss that shit. I was talking the other day to the guy that grew it and he brought it up and he said that the best weed hes ever had and he was growning for decades.

I have not grown enough to have a hands down favorite, there are many more strains I need to grow before I could make a clear pick!
I just picked a favorite of the cannabis I have grown, it is a Mephisto freebie, Double Grape x CDLC x Mango Smile. I have a rather high tolerance level and after pressing some of this freebie I tried it in my Lookah Unicorn and I have NEVER been that high/stoned ever! Simply blew my mind away!

I just picked a favorite of the cannabis I have grown, it is a Mephisto freebie, Double Grape x CDLC x Mango Smile. I have a rather high tolerance level and after pressing some of this freebie I tried it in my Lookah Unicorn and I have NEVER been that high/stoned ever! Simply blew my mind away!
Make s1s if u still have beans

So far Atlas Seeds Grease Gun has been a winner for me. Their Froot By The foot is very good also, smells like juicy fruit gum when I break a bud open. Like mentioned so many different strains and not enough space or time. I currently have a Fastbuds Purple Lemonade and a Dutch Passion Think Different going, should be done right around Christmas. Next run is gonna be Mephisto Double Grape.

I have quite a few Skywalker X CDLC X Mango Smile freebies. I ran one in a solo cup and it turned out really good also. Super frosty. I have another one going now in a 1 gal pot and it is loaded with frost too and smells amazing. Just got some Double Grape X Grape Crinkle freebies from this last order I'm looking forward to trying.

Ide tell you, but it came from rocs auto mix.
Its the middle one
20220121_230329 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back