What is your all time favorite autoflower strain?

So far Atlas Seeds Grease Gun has been a winner for me. Their Froot By The foot is very good also, smells like juicy fruit gum when I break a bud open. Like mentioned so many different strains and not enough space or time. I currently have a Fastbuds Purple Lemonade and a Dutch Passion Think Different going, should be done right around Christmas. Next run is gonna be Mephisto Double Grape.
Good to know - I just started a Grease Gun a few days ago and now I'm stoked! :joy:

I have only grown a couple of dozen strains. But the one that I love the most so far is Mephisto's 50 Shades of Grape. It smells so wonderful, like grape and juicy fruit bubble gum, and is louder than any other strain (photo or auto) I've ever grown. I spent an obsessive amount of time throughout the grow just smelling it. I did a terrible job drying but by the end of the cure it smelled like dried currants and grapes. Only one other strain has ever come close and it was a photo.

But I just harvested The Forge and made some BHO for my household from leftovers (I'm unable to smoke right now) and it's getting great reviews. I have to wait a couple of weeks to try the flower myself, and am hoping it's a new favorite. Because it's a very easy grow.

Back