Why are there so many nonbelievers?

420autoflower

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Matt Cunuck is 100% correct. It’s that easy!
I don’t know why there are so many people that don’t believe it’s that simple. Well… it is!
Natural organic dry amendments in coco work!
There is no doubt in my mind that it’s the easiest way to grow. I use only Down to Earth 4-8-4 in all my coco grows and have nothing but success. Mix it in, plant, then top dress every 20 days
It’s that easy! No charts, confusion or over fertilizing. Cheap too, I can grow over 2 pounds with only about $10 worth of amendments.
Click on the video and you will see the proof!

1642440725976.png

1642440788266.png

4987EBB8-BCA3-41D6-A92A-F3372CAAEEB4.jpeg

Still like my soil base but more power to you.......Maybe a journal to show the nay sayers?
Growing in soil is great, nothing wrong with that. Im a diversified grower and do a lot of flood/drain, coco and also coco.
You can view my ILGM AK-47 auto video, or my past posts to see what you can do with dry amendments. I have 4 dry amendments crops that are close to being done that I will post soon too.

I'm all for dry ammendments, used a good bit of Dr. Earth's...This grow is autopots so went with AN PH perfect line...Will go back to MC next round.

Growing in soil is great, nothing wrong with that. Im a diversified grower and do a lot of flood/drain, coco and also coco.
You can view my ILGM AK-47 auto video, or my past posts to see what you can do with dry amendments. I have 4 dry amendments crops that are close to being done that I will post soon too.
Sorry. Can’t type this morning. Meant say that I grow in soil too.

:greenthumb:Have a look at our in house brother @dankstyle J who runs an all coco organic TLO type gig! He's growing his best plants yet that I've seen over the years here with him... But he did his homework long before even trying, using true soil. He just tinkered with things some to deal with pure coco's utter lack of native nutrients and odd CEC characteristics....
It's a bit of a learning curve to be sure, and more tricky than true soil (nothing changes the coco's peculiar CEC behavior with Ca and Mg), but it can be done...
Coco is a common component of many true soils as is,... I like them for the better breathing and compaction resistance than all-peat based stuff.

:smoking:
It's fair enough to be skeptical about that clown, but in principle this is not a BS thing at all,... Part of what trips peep's up is if they don't have some experience with all organic feeding, and all that entails for speed of availability, balance of the right nutes at the right time, and the critical need to have a strong diverse soil herd in there... They are the converters and cyclers, and if they aren't properly represented in the pot, results will suffer... Contrary to popular delusions with "organics", you can get burning, off-pH, toxicity and deficiencies using them!
Using straight coco just up's the tricky factor is all, but with coco's amazing positive attributes, it's a fine gig if you can swing it!
To be absolutely sure though, the quality of the coco is critical,... bad brands and batches are all too common, and that means major ass-pains to deal with... Bad coco that's not properly aged, rinsed and CEC buffered will be a shitshow to deal with,... usually it's too much native K and Na (toxic at low levels), and/or it wasn't well CEC buffered with a Ca/Mg solution to displace the excess K/Na, and ends up with coco's notorious Ca hogging issue keeping it from the plant...
Cations are strongly attracted to coco particles, and it's Ca++ and Mg++ with stronger charges than K+ and Na+ that displace them from the particle surfaces,... that's the deal with coco's bitchy CEC properties mostly....

Back