Why have you changed the site???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi AFN peeps,

I've just tried to log in and found out the beloved AFN has changed a bit.

OK I've only been on it 5 minutes and it all looks pretty and everything, but all my bookmarks and links have to be changed as none of them work anymore!!!

I'm not impressed. First I lose all my hard earned rep points and badges when you changed the site a while back and now this?

I suppose we all just have to put up and shut up. I need a smoke to get over this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi AFN peeps,

OK I've only been on it 5 minutes and it all looks pretty and everything, but all my bookmarks and links have to be changed as none of them work anymore!!!

I'm not impressed. First I lose all my hard earned rep points and badges when you changed the site a while back and now this?

I suppose we all just have to put up and shut up. I need a smoke to get over this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Just an excuse to get a smoke in other words eh?

smoke-shrug.gif

Hi AFN peeps,

Morning @Teetee .....yeah, they changed it but hopefully for the better in the long run. I just brought up 2 browser instance's one for sig, other for page's and then copied new page addy from each link and replaced the old with the new.....took all of 5 minutes tops.

Why don’t someone redirect autoflower.net domain to here? Rather than having to type that super long new domain in.

For the members who visits here on a daily basis like myself, our search history constantly goes to autoflower.net.

Why don’t someone redirect autoflower.net domain to here? Rather than having to type that super long new domain in.

For the members who visits here on a daily basis like myself, our search history constantly goes to autoflower.net.
We would actually love to do just that. However that is just not possible. Technically, of course it is, but it is not a technical problem. So. . . we have to deal with it, sorry.

Hi AFN peeps,

Dont get mad, talk to @blue, or any other admin they will port that info back over to this site. Theres lots of bugs to work out. Remember this is all set up by techies in their free time.

Is there a way to turn off the effect where subject lines "slide" into view?

I would be interested in this as well. I've checked the settings up and down and can't find one for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back