Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R

I took advantage of HLG 25% off and picked up UV supplement for the HLG DIABLO 650R.

HLGlonglight_measurments_on_1800x1800.jpg

This will allow me to have supplemental UV to all my tents with taking the two fixtures from the 4x4 tent and split them up.

$104 shipped free

Day 7
CONDITIONS
78*f 67%Rh
24/0
200µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 75*F

Yesterday was 1 week above the ground for all girls, save one. All the Earthbox girls were tall enough to seal up, so it was a perfect time to finish adding to the food bank and bring up the moisture level in the media.

I was very happy with the new Teriganix Bokashi activity. It was still very active and had made very good progress on the compost. The mats got broken up and lightly mixed in the media.

All water used had humic acid at 1/4tsp@ 5gal, a dash of ThermX70, 1/2tsp of aminos /gal, 1oz/gal of the BAS Probiotics Yah-Whey and 1oz/gal alfalfa ferment.

All EB Jrs got 2 cups of EWC and 3 cups of Coast of Maine Lobster compost on top of the bank and in the center around the girl and lightly mixed in. Then 8oz of water was added around the girl in the wicking area. The entire top was sprayed down to wet the dressings. Teriganix Bokashi was added on top. It's very effective and doesn't take much. The covers were replaced and taped up. I did add 8oz of water to each rez to help bring up the moisture levels and promote root growth into the wicking area.
The two Regular EBs got the same treatment with 3 cups of EWC and 4 cups of compost. 8oz of water was added to each wicking area on the ends. 16 oz was added around the girl and 16 oz to the rez. Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER was too small to tape up. I still think a center wicking area is needed to be added. I think this would improve growing cannabis in EBs.
Two of the three gal pots got 1 1/2 cup of EWC and 8oz of water. Compost and alfalfa hay will be added when the girls are a bit taller. Sour Stomper are a bit too small to top dress.
Les @HLG
There is a visible difference in the girls under the HLG DIABLO 650R and the other girls under the other lights. And that with other girls being up before the 4x4 by a half a day. The tents are tweaked to get the same conditions. I REALLY like the even coverage in the 4x4! That's gonna be even more key in a month and later. The supplemental UV light came in yesterday. Well constructed and interesting electrical cord set up. I'll get it installed in the next few days.

4X4 tent under HLG DIABLO 650R
IMG_20220928_140843312_HDR.jpg

Well, I just added more of my concoction to the rez of my Jrs. They all show very nice growth today, with more marked growth from the HLG tent. I'm just adding 16oz That should be fine with the Jrs wicking spot being right under the plant.
I really do think a redesign of the wicking system in the Regulars with a center wicking system added would vastly improve the transition of the pant to a two root system and let the EB work it's magic.
I added a FPF made from grains, I assume sprouted. It's from BAS, Organics Alive FPF Fulvic Amino Acid.
It didn't show the dosage rates on the website. It's pretty damn powerful at 1ml/gal! A pint is gonna last a long time.

https://buildasoil.com/products/organics-alive-fpf-fulvic-amino-acid
Standouts in the tent today
Double Grape

IMG_20221001_002311433_HDR.jpg

Mangos N Chem.......the best
IMG_20221001_002331463_HDR.jpg

Yesterday the tents were put on 18/6. To help conserve heat later in the grow, the 4x4 is on from 0000-1800 and the small tents1800-0000.
This morning, all the Earthbox Jrs will get the same mix with Organics Alive FPF Fulvic Amino Acid at 16oz in the rez. I think this is a good method of getting the girls on the rez as soon as possible and being safe, 16oz every other day.
The Regulars are still a bit of experimental. Before taping up the cover, I added the same mix @ 16oz per wicking area and around the plant. Today, the Regs will get 16oz around each plant and 16oz in the rez. The watering around the plant will be every other day and water in the rez will be played by ear and how quickly it's taken up.
The next two waterings will be the last time aminos will be added to the rez water on any of the EBs. For the remainder of the grow, the rez water will be tap water with 1/4tsp/5gal humic acid, and Yah-Whey at one oz per gallon.
A peak under the covers shows VERY nice bokashi action. I like the Teriganix bokashi.
I'm happy with their progress. I upped the ppfd to around 330. I would have liked a bit more, but the next notch up on the dimmer was more than I wanted for the youngest girl.
These girls are on the verge of blowing up. Wednesday, they are two weeks above ground. A week later should be quite dramatic.

12 days above ground
IMG_20221003_060010762_HDR.jpg

Double Grape is a happy girl!
IMG_20221003_060021004_HDR.jpg

I hope 3BOG out grows this mutant stage. I don't reallt want to use it to make seeds, but don't have much of a choice. With DG's growth, I think I want her to be the Mom. That's just a plain choice in bud preference. DG is damn good smoke and pretty productive squishing dried bud.
IMG_20221003_060039411_HDR.jpg

edit.......sorry about the last pic. There's a canna ghost in the tent.:eyebrows::rofl:

Last edited:
Back