Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R

And Operation "OneDropper" begins. Here's the result of a shake of Purple Kong. It made a nice bit and as always, shaken for quality.
It's all in the ArdentFX decarbing and will soon get 16.9 oz of MCT oil.
Testing will be in the morning, first with coffee and then noon will be a tater test.
I shook my Meph Girl after Kong. It will be squished.
This made quite a bit of worked material that will be decarbed and infused in Coconut oil. At least 5 decarb and infuse cycles.
IMG_20230122_205603786.jpg

And then there wuz none!
106 days
Mangos N Chem is in the freezer!
I let her go a little longer to amber her up a bit more. I plan to take the first shake and make some temple balls. The rest will be squished.
You can sure smell the mangos! Kinda why I wanna make temple balls. Curious about how the terps will mature in a temple ball stored for a few months.
Anyway, Mangos N Chem was pretty productive. I did read about a warning on the main cola getting quite large, large enough to worry about mold. I guess, when I topped her, it really spread that trait to all the other colas. LOL! One of the biggest reasons she's fresh froze. I don't wanna worry about the possibility of mold in the dry.
She should be pretty productive with the shake. She's very frosty all the way thru.. Made a nice little finger hash ball with almost no bud handling.

Whar's muh hand???:eyebrows::rofl:
IMG_20230130_130752069.jpg
IMG_20230130_130515900.jpg

I'm thirsty after the trim up, but I can't find muh beer!:biggrin:
IMG_20230130_144116006.jpg

I got 3 one gallon bags outta her.
I can still smell her and it's been several hours! :eyebrows:

I put Knows Candy in the Grove bag a couple of days ago. Overall buds were not dense, only the top, but frosty as hell.
I love the vape of this girl. Powerful as hell. Good body high, but a fantastic head high. As long as I'n active, it's very stimulating and quite enjoyable. Focus is great also. This was on top of a pretty heavy dose of my more powerful MCT oil.
Once cured, this should be some amazing smoke.
I don't normally weigh the dried results, but I was curious with the bud density and volume. It almost filled a 1lb Grove bag and it turned out a little over 8 zips. I'm pleased with that.
I really didn't find out what she wanted. At one point, her leaf color faded some and never really came back. I think a big part was just being a heavy feeder in a Jr Earthbox. Her nute bank was mounded to the max and totally infiltrated with feeder roots.
The next time she's grown, it will be in a regular Earthbox and I may up the N when I do the second top dressing to the nute bank, which I do at one week into flower. Maybe foliar feeding with aminos to mid flower. I suspect just going to a Regular EB may be the fix............or it just could be this one girl.

I'm very happy with the outcome of this grow. More refinements and adjustments to my EarthBox method are coming in the next grow.

I want to thank Twenty20 Adam for the opportunity to run his fire girls. You guys do great work and you have the passion for the plant. Vidamints will be in this upcoming medical and I'm excited to see how well she'll do and how her meds will work.

I want to also thank beavergenetics for giving me the opportunity to grow Banana Bread. She was a very easy girl to grow, great frost, beautiful buds that were easy to trim and very powerful and flavorful smoke. Defiantly gonna delve more into your line-up!

A HUGE shoutout to Les @HLG and the folks at Horticulture Lighting Group for the opportunity to utilize the HLG DIABLO 650R! What a friggin beast of a light! Customer service is top-notch and product knowledge is on the same level.

I'm gonna call this grow completed!
Mossy

Last edited:
Back