WTF Multiverse????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...I only Approved your account a couple of hours ago...

you don't know us..we don't know you...why should we be Interested.

We had Loads of this a few years ago when the LED Wars were Rife......we call it Flamming....:headbang:.....

So it was soo imperative you took it on yourself to come in and warn us ..people you don't even Know .....I'm Sorry....it doesn't ring True.

Madam....and if she just signed in to Praise a vendor when she'd never been on site Before....I'd take it as Advertising......:pass:
queen 4477
Whats the point coming on here talking to yourself trying to start abit of hate and coming out with blatent slander , Theres ways of doing things and talking to people instead of making a fake account to come here and being a mouth piece.
could of just talked to an admin or 2 and got your issues resolved instead of this shit
the fact a new account was made a earlier today and is on a thread and also has created a thread talking about the same thing is abit fishy. lol
come on now

WTF ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@GsC4477 .......did you have a Similar Problem with Roc Bud Seeds.....June 5th 2023 .....?......... :pass: ....same kind of over reactive response....

2 in just over a month....you must be an Unlucky Chap.........:toke:.. #JustSayin ....

Im sick to DEATH of this guy dragging his feet. Seems this is just ongoing with ROC BUD. Anyone know good Blueberry slushy knock off? Shit i wish i knew how Breed man ! I would be making the people and option, right now while he takes his time, counting his money.

@GsC4477 .......did you have a Similar Problem with Roc Bud Seeds.....June 5th 2023 .....?......... :pass: ....same kind of over reactive response....

2 in just over a month....you must be an Unlucky Chap.........:toke:.. #JustSayin ....

Im sick to DEATH of this guy dragging his feet. Seems this is just ongoing with ROC BUD. Anyone know good Blueberry slushy knock off? Shit i wish i knew how Breed man ! I would be making the people and option, right now while he takes his time, counting his money.
Keep

Fanboys please reach out to him...... Have you yet darling??????? BTW Thanks for exposing me. Better yet, its funny how you threatin to remove my post if i get outta hand yet you poke N prod....... No seriously nice detective work........ Hope Paul serves your free beans. But com on now WE BOTH KNOW PUAL ADVERTISES HERE AND THAT IS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

Its Funny how YESTERDAY the girl was posting here WITH A GRIPE ABOUT PAUL you removed her post, simply because its her 1st post, SHE WAS VERY WELL SPOKEN, NO CURSES, VERY ARTICULATE ABOUT HER ISSUE. Yet anyone can comE here and kiss your Sponsors a s s and you see nothing wrong and wont anything +++++++++++++++++++++ OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again I hope Paul keeps paying your bills from time to time and the circle continues IN ORDER FOR YOUR LIL THING HERE TO SURVUVE.. its just amazing how you react when things aren't going your way either ..

Last edited:

Keep....?...... Site Clean.......?

Fanboys please reach out to him...... Have you yet darling??????? BTW Thanks for exposing me. Better yet, its funny how you threatin to remove my post if i get outta hand yet you poke N prod....... No seriously nice detective work........ Hope Paul serves your free beans. But com on now WE BOTH KNOW PUAL ADVERTISES HERE AND THAT IS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

Its Funny how YESTERDAY the girl was posting here WITH A GRIPE ABOUT PAUL you removed her post, simply because its her 1st post, SHE WAS VERY WELL SPOKEN, NO CURSES, VERY ARTICULATE ABOUT HER ISSUE. Yet anyone can comE here and kiss your Sponsors a s s and you see nothing wrong and wont anything +++++++++++++++++++++ OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again I hope Paul keeps paying your bills from time to time and the circle continues IN ORDER FOR YOUR LIL THING HERE TO SURVUVE.. its just amazing how you react when things aren't going your way either ..

Can I suggest a Customers Complaints Course..... :toke: ......Help you Correct your Complaints Technique............?

Bratty Boy shouting and swearing at everyone is sooo Passe now.........:pass:..it get's No Results.

We are soo over Bullies in 2023....:d5:..TF..

There's ways of doing things buddy.
I Don't give a flying feck about Multiverse or You and dont care about Queen 4477 either.

You just came on here to try start malice because you feel your not being responded to fast enough and even felt the need to drag in a fake profile to get a bit of talk between 2 ppl going to make a pathetic scene on a network, and to see it happening with rock bud too just shows that maybe it's the way your conducting yourself when dealing & talking to ppl that has got you into the situation you feel that your in now.
There are many vendors on this site that give seeds and equipment to growers to try and it's great. But if I had something negative to say I'd do it in a better more polite way instead of the way you've done.
I do see some ppl aint happy at times and they do make threads and post comments on threads about issues they have about vendors and stuff, but they do it in a way that that's polite. They get responded too and sorted out then. Happens all the time everywhere.
Get a grip of yourself and complain the right way cos nobody's interested

Send me back my Money Order!. Reply to your damn emaills If you dont want to do business with me be a MAN about it and say so, instead of being a COY little boy Paul!!

Fanboys please reach out to him...... I need a reply Im sick of the damn run around , i been trying to get this fool my money order so i can pay him for the last few MONTHS , i just get nothing bu t quirky reply's, and we unfortunely had a small wrestling match of 40 cent deficit to make my 150 dolor freebie, ( which didnt help) WHAT a Nickel N dimer!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Ive never had much problem if any with the U.S mail if any at all. I bought seeds from north Atlantic before, theyre always at my home within the week. This is one of my worse business experiences of my life, I know this guy has alot of beans.. but i dont get how hes successful when hes a such a prick IMO . Idc if your exp da best, mine wasnt, and i have the right to post it .
Sorry to hear about your "issue" Used Multiverse a few times and things went OK (maybe I was lucky)

Hmm. Well I'm sure we all appreciate a heads up on a vendor, breeder, seller, website that doesn't work or isn't meeting expectations. I have to say I am not sure what the original issue was.

Did you send money and not get your order?
Wrong order?
Not what you expected?

I see you were angry over missing the cutoff for a deal. The fine print can be aggravating. Are you more angry with them or yourself?

I am unable to tag you so perhaps you have removed yourself. Good luck.

You know, I'm sure that thing Granny said about "honey" is quite applicable in this situation.

Maybe, if I were the OP, I would ask the powers to be to delete this thread and then compose a post without all the ranting and raving and all the other silly crap.

Oh second thought, maybe the OP should just go ahead and delete their account.I don't know, when I see something like this, About all I remember about the person is, That's the guy that was ranting and raving about some dealings with Multiverse. He was ranting so much you never found out what the actual reason was for the post.

To the OP:
This is NOT Roll It Up or Reddit. The goal on this forum is to help people grow cannabis, with quite a few growing their own medicine. Ranting and raving, it's just not needed. Did you think this rant would encourage the vendor to come in here and resolve your problem? Psssssst.....................it doesn't!
I've been around multitudes of forums since the very beginning. I don't think I've ever seen the issue resolved when ranting and raving was the initial posting. And I've seen vendors bend over backwards to resolve an issue, when the first post was set out in a logical fashion without ranting and raving.

Remember! Grandma was right!
"You can attract more bees with honey than you will with vinegar!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back