Indoor Petite Creme Caramel

GCase

El Colibri
Reaction score
Howdy all: Lots of interest in the CC these days. This single plant is 38 days at 13 inches with a cola of about 5 inches. Started flowering very early. Growing conditions are not ideal, but not unusually cruel either. True closet grow, very rich organic soil with BlackStar 240W. Soil inoculated twice with Great White, first feeding Liquid Karma at just over two weeks and then very light General Organics (Go Box).

Camera is set to its extreme color mode, as a consequence, you will see all the blemishes. I took a photo of its less than attractive side you will see a leaf tip I must have sliced off, bright yellow tips and a nute splash etc. Looking back at some of my other plants this one looks good with the exception of its size and very modest yield. However, at 5 to 6 weeks all hell can break loose for the next few weeks.

CC1_day38.jpgCC5_day38.jpgCC2_day38.jpgCC3_day38.jpg
CC4_day38.jpg

Note: Open thread-------------Feel free to post your photos or comments of any sort.

wow, that looks like its going to be a sweet plant. Which vendor did you go through?

wow, that looks like its going to be a sweet plant. Which vendor did you go through?

I hope so, krum. I ordered the seeds from Attitude.

I'm not sure if its naive of me to figure that if a plant buds early its going to end up with fatter buds because development has been prolonged? I've got a couple DP auto blues doing the same thing.

...and oh, that cc hash is just the best. I hope you're able to run some of this through a screen!

Alan you are to hard on yourself bro! She looks gorgeous for 5 weeks! :drool:

Alan you are to hard on yourself bro! She looks gorgeous for 5 weeks! :drool:

True, DubV after my last grow and the unexpected "little surprise"--you hedge the bets. She is a cutie.

I'm not sure if its naive of me to figure that if a plant buds early its going to end up with fatter buds because development has been prolonged? I've got a couple DP auto blues doing the same thing.

Now that's a good question krum--I wonder about it too. Why so early. When and what did you first feed yours. Maybe someone will shed some insight into early flowering. I would assume they will finish early as well. I am not sure about bud development.

Lookin great Alan! :smokebuds: The CC's have been on my radar for a while now. Mind if I join the party? :pop:

Back