Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat #2 by Margahooja

:jaw:Looking dam beautiful margahooja here a :five::Sharing One:,im looking forward to grow some 24 out know oh yh :Hookah: enjoy your harvest bro :stylez rasta smoke:View attachment 434853

Thanks KUDO, you will like growing this strain. A nice easy grow, doesn't require alot of attention and in the end an easy plant to trim and nice yield.

Thanks KUDO, you will like growing this strain. A nice easy grow, doesn't require alot of attention and in the end an easy plant to trim and nice yield.
sound good to me :thumbs: have to let us no how the smoke is bro :Hookah: 27d4ae3b-757c-46e0-9b4d-a831d141615c_zpshx8rplgd.GIF

Great harvest, Marga! All these bigger yields from smaller pots have me reexamining my 5 gallon method. Keep up the beautiful grows!

Great harvest, Marga! All these bigger yields from smaller pots have me reexamining my 5 gallon method. Keep up the beautiful grows!

Thanks gbd. I just planted a Hubbabubba in a 5 gallon pot to see how it compares to my previous HBSS grows in 3 gallon pots. Depending on its yield I may just stick to the 3 gallons. My SODK is in 5 gallon too, but I can't really compare it to anything.

Great grow marga, could be the heftiest 24 c ive seen here.

i think the 3 gal vs 5 gal,

for or the smaller faster varieties a well cared for 3 gal can be perfect, and if growing in a higher density of plants is a great combination.

but I also think the extra room in the 5 gal will certainly benefit our larger strains. Cheers!

V
Great grow marga, could be the heftiest 24 c ive seen here.

i think the 3 gal vs 5 gal,

for or the smaller faster varieties a well cared for 3 gal can be perfect, and if growing in a higher density of plants is a great combination.

but I also think the extra room in the 5 gal will certainly benefit our larger strains. Cheers!
I agree. I mostly had the 5 gallons in mind for HBSS and SODK and now I'm thinking Walter White too.

Nice harvest marg, thats one PHAT 24c!

Great growing once again Marga! Hope my 24Cs are as chunky as yours mate!

All aboard the MARGACHOO-CHOO TRAIN!!! Keep steaming on brother!

Back